Change

Your POV

The past few days, Yuzu and I have been training non stop with the skaters and coaches in the rink. Today was our rest day also the day before Yuzu will be going to other countries to train them for the Asian Winter Games. Today, I decided to take Yuzu to enjoy some local food in the morning and afternoon and then went to some cafes to relax. And for dinner, I'll be cooking some food with Yuzu and we'll be having it with my family.

Today, I got up at 7.30am, brushed my teeth, have breakfast with my family. Clean up the dishes, head upstairs to shower and come back to my room and got ready. I decided to wear a slight casual yet presentable outfit that consist of a white tank top, black jeggings with rips on the knees, black and white trainers, and topped with a crossbody bag. As for my hair, I decided to chuck it up into a high messy bun while the makeup I wore was very simple. Just concealer, powder, bronzer, blush, highlight, eyebrows, and a liquid lipstick. After I have finished getting ready, I took my phone and messaged Yuzu. Saying that I'm all ready and he replied by saying that he almost arrives to my home. I then went downstairs to put on my trainers and not long after, I heard a car pulled up in front of my door and followed by a doorbell sound. I then called my dad saying that I'm going to head out which he followed me outside to meet up with Yuzu as well.

"Ahh, (Y/N)-chan, ohayou gozaimasu. And good morning as well Mr (L/N)" Yuzu said, smiling, wearing a plain white T-shirt with black jeans, a navy bomber jacket, and black trainers

"Good morning to you too Yuzu. Now, you know the rules. Bring her back by 11pm the very latest but since we're going to have dinner together, be back by 6pm the very latest alright?" my dad said as I just look at him

"Of course, Mr (L/N). We'll be back by them. I promise you that. C'mon (Y/N)-chan, let's go" Yuzu said, holding his hand out as I grabbed it and made my way to the car

"Bye daddy!! We'll be back by 5. Promise!!" I said as I went into the car

"Alright, take care now both of you and see you later" my dad said before he went back into the house while me and Yuzu left

Yuzu and I then left my house and went to a noodle shop near my house first to get some brunch before actually going for lunch. After our brunch, I told him that I wanted to buy some snacks because I am the queen of snacks. Then, the two of us made our way back to the car and to the mall to have some actual lunch since it was already mid-day. Once we've arrived at the mall, because Yuzu said he wants to try actual Indonesian food, I brought him to eat in an Indonesian restaurant and after lunch, Yuzu said that he wants to walk around and see some stuff that he thinks his family would like. After a little shopping, we then head to a café to relax and somewhat catch up before heading back to my home to have dinner with my family. Not long after we were done, Yuzu said that he wants to stop by his hotel to put his shopping stuff as well as shower and change into something more comfortable to my place.

After Yuzu has showered and changed into basic T-shirt and trousers with sneakers, we head back to my home to have dinner with my parents. Luckily, we left at 5.30pm which was before all the traffic would normally occur. Back home, I helped my mum to cook dinner while Yuzu just catch up with my dad. During dinner, Yuzu talked about how my choice of competing in figure skating would change my university life. He said that he wants to help me as much as possible but it's impossible for him to go back and forward to Indonesia, so, Yuzu opposed the idea for me to just exchange to Canada so it'll be easier for him to train me. At first my parents were not sure about the idea but after some convincing by Yuzu saying that I'll be staying with Zhenya, Boyang's mum or even his mum would cook once in a while and that he'll deal with the paperwork for exchange, my parents made him promise to make sure I will be alright and maybe for the first couple of days, someone should accompany here and there while I get used to the conditions and everything. Yuzu then said that he promises he'll take good care of me but Yuzu also said that he won't do it unless I approve of it which I just look at my parents and Yuzu.