The First Meeting

"Goodmorning young masters." All the maids, who lined up at the foot of the stairs, greeted the four lovely ladies as they descended.

One of the chambermaid assisted the ladies to the garden where their father and their distinguished guests were at but was soon dismissed halfway by Jisoo as they already knew the way.

"I hope I don't screw up and embarass papa." said Lisa as she fixes her dress.

"You'll be fine. Don't worry." Jisoo encourages as she holds Lisa's hand as they walked together towards the venue.

Rosé clings to Jisoo's free hand as the three all walked together while Jennie nervously walks behind them. Jisoo looks back at her younger sister who was behind them and gave her a smile that somehow reassured Jennie that everything will be fine.

Once they reached the venue, loud classical music could be heard. Soft laughters were also heard by the four as soon as they arrived at the greenhouse where the gathering was held at. As soon as the four stepped in the room, everyone had looked at them and stopped chitchatting.

There were many people inside the room. Some were middle aged but mostly were young men, clad in polos and pants, who were possibly the four lady's fiancés.

Mr. Kim notices the arrival of his daughters and soon sees the discomfort in their eyes so he excuses himself and approaches them.

"Girls! You've just arrived in time. Come, let me introduce you all to our guests." Mr. Kim exclaims loud enough for his guests to hear and recognize that they were indeed his daughters.

Everyone gathered at the table and had situated themselves in their respective seats while food was being served and music was continuosly being played in the background.

Mr. Kim fixes his tie and stands up while clearing his throat before speaking. "Welcome ladies and gentlemen to this very momentous event! I would like to thank all of you who have come and spent your precious time to be here today. I hope this gathering will be a success and bring our families closer than ever before! Please let us all enjoy and have fun with our food before we start with the introduction!" He finishes as everyone laughs and softly claps their hands for his speech. Mr. Kim sits down and looks at his daughters who all looked at him and smiled altogether which warmed his heart.

While everyone else was eating, Jisoo managed to check up on her other siblings who rather seemed fine to her relief. As she was to eat her food, she looked up ahead and saw that the young man situated in front of her was intensely staring at her every move making her almost drop her spoon and fork but she composed herself.

'Just ignore him Jisoo-ah' she thought to herself which she did managed.

After everyone was done with their meals, it was time for the introduction of the betrothed couples. Jisoo was nudged by Jennie who looked pretty tensed but Jisoo just held her hand and smiled at her younger sibling. Although she was herself tensed and nervous too but she had to be strong and composed for her sisters who looked up at her.

Mr. Kim stands up again and goes behind Jisoo and pats her shoulder, motioning her to stand up. "Everyone this is my eldest daughter. Jisoo." Jisoo stood up and showed everyone her best smile before bowing down. "Jisoo-ah, I'd like you to meet Kim Seokjin, your fiancé. Seokjin? Can you please stand up?" The young man who has been staring weirdly at her stood up and bowed down, without even showing the slightest of a smile.

'Rude much?' Jisoo thought to herself before sitting down, the young man following suite.

"Now, for my 2nd daughter. Everyone, I'd like you to meet Jennie." Jennie nervously stands up, almost spilling her drink on her but managed to compose herself to stand up tall and proud. "Jennie, this is Kim Namjoon. You're betrothed." Namjoon stands up and shows Jennie his dimpled smile in which Jennie in return smiles back at him making him blush as he sits back on his seat.

Jisoo finds Namjoon's reaction cute which made her release some short giggles. Without knowing that Seokjin was observing her every move.

"Next in line is Chaeyoung. But we like to call her Rosé." Rosé gracefully stands up and balls her hands into fists, an involuntary action she does when she's afraid. "Rosé, this is Park Jimin. Your fiancé." But before they could exchange any interaction, the younger man beside Jimin together with Lisa choked on their food making everyone strangely looked at them.

"Jimin is Lisa's childhood bestfriend who left Seoul to live in Busan. Remember that little boy we call mochi?" Jennie whispers to Jisoo making her understand who Jimin was.

"Oh that's why." Jisoo softly responds as she grasped what was happening.

"Anyways. Everyone. Let me introduce to you my youngest. Lalisa or Lisa." Lisa clears her throat before she stands up, straightening her dress before looking at the man in front of her. "Lisa. This is your fiancé, Jeon Jungkook." The man who choked earlier stood up and both of them exchanged nods before sitting down.

"Isn't that Kookie? Chaeyoung's childhood bestfriend who went to America?" Jisoo asks Jennie who looked at the boy and nodded.

"Yep. He's that fetus who accidentally saw you naked." Jennie shrugs as she plays with her leftover.

"Oh my god! Don't remind me." Jisoo whisper-shouts as she drinks her juice.

"Now that's been settled. I hope you youngsters get along pretty well with each other." Mr. Kim exclaims and the rest of the parents present agreed as they raised their glasses for a toast.