The Two Brothers

"Young master Kim -" The chambermaid greeted Taehyung with a small bow as she saw him enter the household but was quick to her heel as she followed the younger Kim who went in and out of different rooms, looking rather agitated and angry.

"Where's my older brother?" Taehyung had asked as he stopped walking only to face the chambermaid who quivered from his deep and stern voice. "I said - where is he?" He asked again, this time a lot more louder, the chambermaid gave a small bow as she stuttered a reply.

"He's in the study hall, young sire."

As soon as the chambermaid had finished replying, Taehyung dismissed her before rushing towards his older brother's study hall, which was situated on the far western wing of the second floor. His pace never ceasing as he briskly walked towards the said room - his face contorted with discomfort and a glare.

As soon as he reached the door that leads to the study hall, Taehyung unclenched his fists as he grabs the doorknob, twisting it and opening it widely so he could fully enter the premise.

His footsteps resonate against the wooden floor, making it the only sound to be heard across the room - aside from the melodious sound coming from the violin that Seokjin was playing while his eyes were closed.

Taehyung cleared his throat, halting Seokjin's movements as he opened his eyes, staring deeply at Taehyung's before he places his violin and bow on its case. As soon as he was done with this, Seokjin then stood straight, placing his hands in his pockets as he stared at his younger brother with confused eyes.

"And what brings you here my dearest brother?"

"Cut with the act hyung. What's with the condition you set huh?"

"Ah - I see. Did princess spilled the beans already? Or is it one of your men who told off?"

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"Let's be frank here Taehyung. You sent one of your little men to spy on us that day. Didn't you?"

"Fine! I admit. But it was to make sure she's safe. I wanted to protect her even if I ain't by her side."

"Dearest brother, you think I would harm her? How lowly of you to think of your hyung that way Tae."

"You've already hurt her did you not? Anyways - I didn't know she was meeting you that day."

"If you had known, you wouldn't have sent your men then to check up on her?"

"I wouldn't have because I would have been there personally myself."

Silence then fills the room as the two brothers shared an intense glaring contest. Seokjin scoffed as he approached his study table, grabbing his glass and pouring some scotch on it before chugging it down in one gulp.

"Now listen here little brother, Jisoo is mine. So if you think you can have her - you got it all wrong. Cause she is mine and mine alone." Seokjin said, his face reddening as he briskly walked towards where Taehyung stood to point his finger on his chest.

"No hyung. She's not." Taehyung retorted back as he smirked at his older brother.

"What did you say?" Seokjin replied as he grabbed Taehyung's collar. "Take that back. She's mine and you and I both know that."

"She's not a thing you could own hyung. She's her own person. You can't just possess her and say you own her." Taehyung replied back as he pushed his brother away with such strong force, Seokjin stumbles back but regains his stance. "You had her heart. Well you almost had - but you fucked up!"