The Secrets

Lisa takes a deep breath in as she parked her motorbike in front of the old orphanage she and Rosé used to live in before they were adopted by the Kim family. Her eyes tear up as she bitterly smiled before she got off her bike and had knocked softly on the door.

The door soon opened as it revealed an old nun - one who Lisa knew very well - whose eyes widened at the sight of the teenage girl she hadn't seen in a while. The nun then softly chuckled as she opened the door and had warmly invited Lisa in with a soft smile.

"Good evening Sister Julie." Lisa greeted the nun and had given her a warm hug before a few short footsteps were heard. Few giggles then resonated throughout the room, making Lisa turn to her back, only to see little children gathered up near them.

Lisa smiled at them, giving a short wave as the children had softly giggled back at her. A few other younger nuns then had approached the children and had assisted them back to their rooms as it was already past their bedtime, leaving Lisa and the old nun.

"How have you been my child?" The old nun asked the younger female, as she motioned her to sit on one of the couches. "It's been ages since I had seen you. Look how beautiful you've grown."

Lisa just blushed at the compliment thrown at her as she cleared her throat and had held the old nun's hands as she stared deeply into her eyes.

"Sister - I've been meaning to ask, did Rosé possibly passed by here recently?" Lisa asked, tears brimming in her eyes once more at the mention of her sister's name. "She had actually ran away from home."

The nun just warmly smiled back at her as she patted her head and had wiped off Lisa's tears away with her hands.

"She did." The nun had softly replied back to her, her answer making Lisa's heart swell up in joy as she finally had a clue of the possible whereabouts of her older sister. "She actually did came by earlier to visit and leave her usual monthly donations. Although I noticed something was off about her and had asked her of her predicament. She then admitted that she had ran away. She said she felt sorry, and that she had a feeling you would come after her and be the first among her sisters to figure where she is and so she told me that if you did came by - I'll tell you where she is currently staying over."

"Re - really? Where is she sister?" Lisa had asked with a hopeful heart. The old nun then just smiled and had whispered in her ear, revealing where Rosé could be found. "Eh -? She's there? Aish - Sister, thank you so much! I'll go and see her now! I'll drop by some other time soon! And I'll bring my sisters along!" Lisa said as she stood up and walked backwards while throwing flying kisses to the laughing nun who kept on reminding her to be careful on her way out.

As soon as Lisa reached the front door, she dashed out and had rode her motorbike only to sped off to where Rosé said she was at - their old mansion.

It was a ten minute drive away from the orphanage as it was situated by a cliff that over viewed the sea. Lisa continued to speed off as she felt eager to finally see her runaway sister.

As soon as she reached the Kim's old mansion, she parked her motorbike by the front gate only to have witnessed that the lock was broken off and had already hanged loose. Lisa giggled as she fully took the lock out and had opened the gate so she could fully enter the premise.

Once she did, she placed her motorbike near the gate and had closed the gate.

She had walked further and had finally reached the front porch - she took a deep breath in and heavily exhaled before she twisted the doorknob only to figure it was already open.