The Trip

"Yah - J-Hope, how much longer are we going to hike huh??" Jisoo panted as she went to squat a bit as she panted while holding onto her knees, taking in deep breaths to even her breathing. "I don't think - I - can hike up - further." She continued as she weakly batted her eyelashes at Hoseok, giving him a short glare as she stood up and swatted her sweat away with the back of her hand. Hoseok, who was further ahead of her, turned his back to face her before sighing and approaching his best friend with a soft smile.

"Come on - Hop on my back. I'll go and carry you up the trail." Hoseok replied as he kneeled down, putting down their backs and had turned his back on her while preparing his hands in case Jisoo would hop on his back. "Come on Sooya - I'll give you a piggy back ride."

"But -" Jisoo said as she bit her lip before looking up the trail and then at Hoseok's back. "I'm heavy." She shyly admitted as she cleared her throat. "I don't think you'll be able to handle me."

"Yah! Are you underestimating the strength of a Jung???" Hoseok retorted back as he flexed his arms, proudly showing off his toned muscles. "Just hop on princess. I think I can manage."

Jisoo groaned as she shyly had hopped on Hoseok's back, her skirt riding up, but she didn't mind as no one else was in sight to stare at her bare legs. As soon as Jisoo had comfortably situated herself on Hoseok's back - he casually stood up as he held two bags with his one hand while using the other to make sure Jisoo doesn't fall down on her butt.

"Alright let's get back on track." Hoseok said as he continued to walk up the trail as Jisoo loosened her hands around Hoseok's neck and wrapped her feet over his petite waist as she placed her head on his shoulder without even knowing how fast Hoseok's heart was thumping and how red his faced looked like from her small actions. They were used to this kind of skin ship, but Hoseok had always felt overwhelmed when they would have the slightest touch as his heart would often skip a beat or his stomach would turn upside down from the extreme joy he felt.

"Where are you taking me anyways?"

"Just somewhere special and beautiful. I'm pretty sure you'd like this place - it will help you relax a bit."

"Hm - well if you say so. I trust in you anyways."

"I know you do." Hoseok replied as he released a short chuckle at the young female. "So how is everyone?"

"Good - I guess. Papa is still busy with work despite his age. Hyuna unnie is engaged to EDawn oppa already. Dahyun is still acting like kid but she's almost as tall as me. Joy is still pretty mature for her age. Nayeon is still the same old same old. Yoda - I mean Tzuyu actually shows more emotions than she used to. Jennie is going to London soon for a competition where she was invited to be a judge - plus she's engaged to Kim Namjoon - who if I may add is a very sweet and thoughtful young man. I ship him with her. Then we have Lisa and Rosé - I think I already told you about their set up now, haven't I?"

"Yep - you did. You never left a single detail when we talked about them over the phone."

"Of course! I don't want you to be missing out on our lives. So anyways the thing is the boys just realized who they actually loved - and they're trying to get their girl back."

"You mean like Jungkook and Lisa and Jimin and Rosé right? I don't want to get things mixed up. I may be wrong, you know how I am sometimes."

"No! You actually got it right. The boys actually have a plan in courting back the girls. Lisa is helping Jimin out and Rosé is helping Jungkook. But I think they are just planning on confessing though considering their age. I don't think they're planning about marriage yet."