The Surprise Visit

The large mahogany doors creaked as it was being widely opened by two chambermaids, as the rest of the maids and other servants all rushed to their positions, forming two lines opposite each other as they all bowed down together as a small and petite young maiden entered the mansion.

The young woman was as white as snow, although a faint blush adorned her cheeks as she smiled widely and waved at everyone as she maneuvered her way down the hall towards the living room where she saw Lisa watching cartoons and Rosé playing the guitar.

"Dahyunnieeeeeeeee ~" Lisa cried aloud as she saw her younger cousin. "You've grown prettier - How is that even possible you little tofu!" She continues to taunt as she ran over to Dahyun's side and began head locking her playfully as she messes the younger one's hair.

"Yah! Unnie - stop! You're ruining my hair! Mom took an hour to get this straight and prettied up!" Dahyun says as she giggled, obviously exaggerating the part where it took an hour to fix her hair.

"Omo! Our precious little goofball finally decided to drop by after a century!" Rosé says as she saunters her way towards Dahyun to pinch her cheeks hard while Lisa keeps her steady with her head lock.

"Help! Help! Help me ~ they are taking advantage of me." Dahyun says mockingly as she giggled and acted like she was sobbing which made the two elders laugh at her before resuming to what they were doing beforehand.

"Oh - Dahyun? Lisa. Rosé. Let the poor kid go this very instant or I will chase you and kick your asses." Jennie enters the room and places her school bag down on the couch before crossing her arms over her chest and glaring at her two sisters before continuing her threat. "Hard." and then both Lisa and Rosé loosens their grip on Dahyun before gulping and standing up straight with their arms in reverse T position as if saying they had surrendered. "Good girls." Jennie says with a smile.

Dahyun giggles as she made her way over to Jennie to hug her tightly who in return tightly hugged her back before patting her head.

"How you doing sweet cheeks?" Jennie asks as she pulls Dahyun over a leather couch to sit. Lisa and Rosé sat across them. "Jisoo unnie is just parking the car. She'll be -"

"Pumpkin?? Is my little pumpkin really here??" Jisoo loudly squeals as she enters and sees Dahyun sitting on the couch, with widen eyes, as she rans over to her and began showering her with lots of kisses and 'I miss you'.

"I missed you too unnie! Like a lot!" Dahyun replies as she and Jisoo share a hug as they both giggled, making everyone else laugh along at their exchange.

"We'll go and prepare some snacks." Rosé says as she motions Lisa to follow and help her out with the preparation, making the younger jump in excitement at the mention of food.

"I'll go make sure they don't burn the house or break a single thing." Jennie says as she follows the two to the kitchen.

"Dahyunnie? May I ask where Hyuna unnie is? Shouldn't you two be together? Did she not come along back to Seoul?" Jisoo asks as goes to comb Dahyun's hair with her hand and began styling it up into a single braid.

"Ah! Well Hyuna unnie is in fact with me unnie - it's just that she had to meet up with EDawn oppa. We were supposed to come here on Saturday together to ask you guys to have a girl's day out but I got bored and lonely so I did aegyo to my bodyguards and forced them to bring me here." Dahyun explains as she gave Jisoo her cheeky smile.