The Mall

"Uhm earth to Jisoo? Were you even paying attention to what I have been saying for the past five minutes? Or what?" Hyuna says sternly as she releases a heavy sigh and glares at her younger cousin who sat across from her.

"Of course I was unnie!" Jisoo quickly responded after Hyuna's question. The tone of her voice was raised a bit higher than usual which made it easier for her older cousin to detect that she was indeed lying.

"Oh yeah? Well can my pretty cousin repeat what I had said then?" Hyuna teases the younger who just bit her lip and looked at the ceiling, a habit Jisoo does when she is trying to make up an excuse, before groaning aloud and covering her hands over her face in embarrassment for failing to cover up her white lie. "Thought so." Hyuna continues as she rolled her eyes at the younger before sipping her cranberry juice.

"I am sorry unnie. Please don't get mad at me." Jisoo exclaims as she reached out her arms towards Hyuna, slightly giving it a gentle squeeze. Her eyes were puffy, making Hyuna soften her gaze at the younger.

"It's okay babe. As long as you promise to stop looking at your phone and start focusing on me. Today's our date, is it not?" Hyuna says as she smiled and winked at the younger.

"Ah yes, yes! Of course. I - I promise unnie." Jisoo stutters as she nods her head toward the elder, both of them ending up laughing.

"Well to make sure you keep your promise, hand over your phone babe." Hyuna says as she opens her palm and reaches out her hand toward Jisoo who hesitated but ended up handing her phone in the end after securely locking it with a password. "Good girl. Be right back, just need to go fix my makeup." Hyuna then places the phone inside her hand bag before excusing herself as she heads out to the restroom.

Jisoo released a sigh as she closed her eyes, contemplating as to how she could keep in contact with her sisters and Dahyun who had 'lied' about not making to their small get together in order to prepare and carry on with EDawn's soon proposal to Hyuna.

She was given the task to keep Hyuna busy and accompanied so she wouldn't have to meet up with EDawn, who was currently busy choosing the perfect ring for the love of his life.

Jennie had lied about taking up the major exams she missed when she was hospitalized, which was half true as she does have only one exam left to deal with. Afterwards she was off to help out with the preparations along with the rest.

Rosé had lied about preparing an upcoming ballet recital where she was the prima ballerina of the show, which highly required her presence.

Lisa lied about attending a soccer practice where she can't possibly miss as she is the captain of the soccer team.

And lastly Dahyun had faked her fever so she had to stay in bed and can't go out until her temperature cools down to its normal state.

So in the end, their girl's day out ended up with a date between Jisoo and Hyuna at the mall.

The two were currently at a local coffee shop, having their brunches as the two woke up late and met at lunch time.

Even though Jisoo was there to divert Hyuna's attention, her mindset was divided with picking the perfect flowers for the venue where the proposal was to be held. But apparently she ended up focusing far too much on the flower assignment than her time with her unnie which resulted to the confiscation of her phone.

"Okay, I'm back babe! Sorry for taking a while. Shall we go start shopping now?" Hyuna says excitedly as she goes to wear again her denim jacket, which she took off as they arrived earlier, and clutches her hand bag before dragging Jisoo out of the shop, receiving stares from other customers at the sight of the two lovely women who looked like they came out from a well known fashion magazine going out of the shop.