The Big Yes (II)

Hyuna goes to grab her denim jacket from the closet before heading out of the room, leaving her phone on her still messed up bed. She wears the jacket, as she tied her long auburn hair in a ponytail along the process, before heading down the stairs and going towards the front door of the villa. But before she could open the door - her gaze lands at the foot of it, where a huge woven basket was placed. She approaches it with caution and picks it up. A small note was placed inside it, making Hyuna tilt her head to the side before reading it.

"You'll be needing me." Hyuna reads the note aloud, chuckling after reading it. "And why would I need a big basket for huh?" Hyuna continues to say as she rolled her eyes and held the basket with her left hand as she used the right to twist the doorknob.

Hyuna steps out of the villa only to be greeted by a young teenage boy with a cute smile - he seemed to be a staff member from the uniform he wore.

The young boy smiled and gave a small bow before handing Hyuna a small packet and another note.

"Uh?" Hyuna said as she eyed the young boy - who just told her to read the note before opening the packet and then leaving her behind. She goes to do what she was told and had read the note.

Hey babe - remember what I gave you on our first anniversary? It was something I thought would look pretty on you.

Hyuna giggles as she thinks for a while. "What was it again? Hm - ah! A cute hair clip!" She said out loud before opening the packet, only to reveal three cute hair clips with different colors and designs. She smiled as she placed the clips and note in the basket, before rushing towards the shoreline.

Along the way, a small kid handed her a small snow globe with yet again another small note attached to it.

Remember during our second anniversary? I gave you a cute little snow globe as a gift. It had a small house in it - remember what I promised?

"You said you and I will get married soon and start a family of our own in a small house by the mountainside - but you said we would probably have to expand it as we'd surely have dozens of kids." Hyuna says while stifling a laugh. She shakes her head as she carefully places the globe and note inside the basket before walking again.

When she walked further out, the shoreline was already in sight for her. But she stopped temporarily walking again as she met another member of the resort staff - this time it was a very beautiful teenage girl.

The young girl handed her a small pink notebook with a note.

Remember during our third anniversary? I handed you a small pink notebook with random song lyrics and poems I made just for you. Remember those cheesy lines I wrote? They were made with so much love for you.

Hyuna giggles yet again as she rolls her eyes and places the gift and note again inside the basket.

Suddenly as she approached the shore line - a loud whistle was heard. A few seconds later since the loud whistle sound lapsed, Dahyun, Jisoo, Jennie, Rosé, Tzuyu, Nayeon and Joy showed up out of nowhere as they made a line. Hyuna giggles as she watches the girls who were wearing cute cheerleader outfits that made them far more prettier and adorable than they already were.

Nayeon leads the group as she clapped her hands aloud as they formed their line formation before they started chanting.

Hyuna laughs aloud again as she clutches her stomach with one hand as the other held tightly the basket as she heard their chant which basically went like :

"H-Y-U-N-A! Hyuna unnie is so pretty! Aye~ So so pretty! Aye! H-Y-U-N-A! Hyuna unnie is so sexy! Aye ~ So so sexy! Aye! H-Y-U-N-A! Hyuna unnie is so perfect! Aye ~ So so perfect! Aye!"