The Ice Cream

"Miss Chou?" A middle aged man clad in black from head to toe cautiously approaches the tall and pretty teenager who was silently sitting on one of the waiting chairs of the airport. Her lovely emotionless eyes landed on him, observing the man carefully before raising one of her eyebrows.

"Did Lisa sent you?" She said with a small smile, the man slightly nodded his head in reply.

"The young lady had told me to pick you up as she still had classes to finish first. She would also like to send her apologies as she could not personally come and pick you up. She has made a promise to make it up to you by the time she comes home." The man exclaims as he gives a small bow as he explained calmly.

"I see. Well I understand. Shall we go now?" Tzuyu says as she grabs her handbag while the man took her luggage. The two then silently went to the black Hyundai car parked near the entrance of the airport and had drove off back to the Kim mansion.

The ride to the mansion was smooth as traffic was minimal at that hour. Tzuyu fell asleep at the back as she was tired from her hours of flight from Taiwan to Seoul.

After an hour or two of driving, the man parks the car in front of the mansion's entrance as he goes to open the passenger seat to wake Tzuyu to inform her of their arrival.

Three minutes of gentle tappings later, Tzuyu wakes up and yawns before realizing they have finally reached the Kim's mansion. It was almost nighttime, the sun was near to set.

Tzuyu goes out of the car and follows the man who had effortlessly carried her luggage inside the mansion where she was greeted by the servants and the Kim sisters, excluding Lisa, whom she presumed was still on her way home from school.

"Tzuyuuuuuu~" Rosé greets her with a warm embrace which she enthusiastically greeted back with a short giggle.

Jennie soon comes into sight after Rosé releases her, and had softly patted her head while tiptoeing. "Aish this kid has grown taller again since last time!" Jennie says as she goes to pout and cross her arms over her chest.

Tzuyu just laughs at her before bending her knees a bit to land a kiss on Jennie's cheeks.

"I want a kiss and a hug too Tzuyu-ah!" Jisoo says as she points her finger to her right cheek to which Tzuyu kissed before hugging the elder in a tight hug. "Lisa should be-"

"Yoda? Yoda? Yoda! Is my Yoda finally here!" Lisa shouts as she drops her backpack on the floor and searches the room for her childhood best friend.

When she sees Tzuyu, she quickly tackles her down and tickles her while evilly laughing down at her reddening face. The rest of the Kim sisters and house servants laugh at the two youngsters.

"Stop it Lisa! I - I can't fucking breathe!" Tzuyu says breathlessly making Lisa stop her actions for a moment to let her breath. Tzuyu takes this moment and gets her revenge as she tackles Lisa down and began tickling her the same way.

"Yoda s-stop ple-please! Have mercy!" Lisa says as she laughed uncontrollably with tears flowing down her cheeks. "I give up. You win!"

Tzuyu releases Lisa who was out of breath as she stood up, a victorious smirk on her face. Lisa rolled her eyes at her friend before standing up herself.

"Alright kids, play time is over. Let's all head out to dinner now." Jisoo says as they all race to the dining hall where a buffet was prepared for Tzuyu's visit. "Dig in everyone!" Jisoo exclaims as she takes her seat beside Jennie while Rosé, Lisa and Tzuyu sat across them.