The Hospital

[ Five Days Later ]

Jennie sighs as she stares up at her ceiling. She was lying down on her bed, staring out onto nothingness as the sight of Namjoon being with that girl replays on her mind like a loop. She groans as she closes her eyes shut, tears falling down on her cheeks as she quietly sobs. She turns to her side, slowly picking up her phone and checking her contacts, searching up Namjoon's. Once his contact shows up, Jennie bits her lips and contemplates whether to click the call button. She felt on edge as it has been quite a while since the two conversed and met up. Contrary to what Namjoon promised her during their last date.

Jennie sighs again as she locks her phone and face again her ceiling. 'Should I call him and ask?' Jennie asks to herself, biting her lip again.

She closes her eyes for a moment and soon enough the image of Namjoon smiling, showing his deep dimples off, as he looks down on the girl he was with before he lands a soft kiss on her forehead. Jennie's eyes were wide open as she sat up straight and quickly averted her gaze to her phone before picking it up and dialled Namjoon's number.

After a few rings, Namjoon finally answers, or at least that was what Jennie had thought.

Before she could even speak up, a feminine voice was heard making Jennie close her mouth shut, her heart beating faster than it should.

"Uhm hello?" The voice on the other line softly said. "Namjoon oppa -"

The girl couldn't continue as Jennie already had ended the call once she heard the other girl said the word 'oppa'.

"The fu-" Jennie shakes her head for a moment as she puts her phone down as she rushes to her bathroom to wash up her face with cold water.

As soon as she reaches the bathroom, she turns on the faucet as she splashes some water on her face, her breathing was in short breaths. She closes the tap and looks at her reflection. Her eyes were puffy as she looked rather pale than she already was. She looked thinner and sickly, probably because she hadn't been eating well enough and been stressing herself out with schoolwork to keep her mind of things especially those pertaining to Namjoon.

"I can't believe this is happening to you Jennie." She says as she glares at her own reflection. "I never thought you could ever be this weak. Especially for a man." She continues as she goes to grab a towel, roughly dabbing it to her face. "Just because he promised you would no longer would be just someone's option, but rather his choice. Pathetic." Jennie says as she goes out and enters her walk-in closet to get changed for school.

************************************

Jennie soon comes down the stairs and heads toward the dining hall where her sisters were waiting for her. She enters the room with a faint smile, her sisters stopped talking in their seats and greeted her as they looked at her as she took her seat. Two maids rushed to her side and assisted with her meal. As one of the maids finishes up filling her glass with fresh milk, she quietly dismisses them both and slowly yet timidly eats her breakfast.

Her sisters continue to stare at her quietly as they continue on with their meal. Silently being bothered by how their sister was acting for the past few days. Jisoo couldn't bare to watch anymore so she slowly went to grab a hold of Jennie's hand, making the younger stop eating for a moment although she barely touched her food.

"Are you alright baby boo?" Jisoo coos at her sister. Jennie weakly smiles at her before nodding. "Hey. I know something's up. Come on, you can always share to us whatever it is that is bothering you're pretty little mind."