The Talk

"Reservation for Jung? Jung Hoseok?" Kim Seokjin said as he fixed his suit and tie, the receptionist nods subtly her head as she checks their database before she smiled back at him once she verified Hoseok's name.

"Ah yes." The receptionist said with a smile as she motioned her hand and called someone to show him the way. "Please assist him to table 7." The receptionist said to the worker before she faced Seokjin again with a warm smile.

"Thank you." Seokjin said as he nodded his head and made his way to their reserved table.

As soon as he entered the well renowned and classy restaurant, most of the eyes of the customers even the workers there had their eyes set on the intimidating young man but Seokjin didn't give a care about their stares as he made his way to table 7 where Hoseok sat idly as he took a sip of his wine.

Now almost everyone had been shamelessly taking glances at their table as two of the famous bachelors of their time were sharing one table. As soon as Seokjin reached the table, he dismisses the waitress before he awkwardly smiled at Hoseok who in return had a very bright smile on his face.

"Mr. Kim." Hoseok said as he stood up and held out his hand for Seokjin.

"Mr. Jung." Seokjin replied as he shook Hoseok's hand.

"Please do sit down. I'm so glad you have made it tonight." Hoseok said as he motioned Seokjin to take his seat as he sat down himself.

"I had no other plans tonight anyways. Plus, I was wondering why the Jung Hoseok would ask me to come and meet up with him so suddenly." Seokjin nonchalantly said as he drank the wine Hoseok had gave him the moment he had sat down.

"Ah yes, well. I just wanted to have talk. I hope you didn't mind?" Hoseok said as he gave a small chuckle.

"This is about Jisoo, isn't it?" Seokjin replied with a small smile as he released a sigh and emptied his wine glass.

Hoseok just chuckled once again as he raised his hand up and called a waiter.

"Let's order first, shall we?" Hoseok said as he checked the menu and ordered his food as the waiter jots in down in his notepad. "Please do order anything you would like. It's my treat."

"Very well Mr. Jung. I would take on that offer." Seokjin said as he too checked the menu and ordered his food.

Once the two young bachelors had given their orders, the waiter soon then leaves them alone after promising to be back within fifteen minutes with their palatable meals.

"So. I'm right aren't I? This is about Jisoo we are going to talk about?"Seokjin said as he raised his brow in confusion.

"Well. Partially." Hoseok replied with a small smirk as he poured more wine into his glass before pouring in some more in Seokjin's.

"What do you mean partially?" Seokjin asked as he drank all his wine in one go before he looked at Hoseok.

"You love her didn't you?"

"What do you mean did? I still do."

"I see. Then I suppose you are still hurting as of now?"

"Who wouldn't be? I just lost my chance of a happy ever after with the woman of my life."

"That's funny."

"And it's funny how?"

"I feel the same way too." Hoseok replied as he sadly smiled at Seokjin whose gaze softened as he watched Hoseok's eyes brim with tears.