The Latecomer

'Okay. Calm down Rosé. Calm down. Take deep breaths. That's it ~ Let's stay calm and wait for a little bit longer for the guy to show up before we decide to go and kill him.' Rosé says to herself as she was glaring at the empty chair in front of her for fifteen minutes. 'He better give a decent excuse or else I'm going to kick his ass hard enough for him to know that he shouldn't keep a lady waiting.' Rosé crosses her arms over her chest as she closes her eyes for a moment, eyebrows meeting, and nose scrunching up as she released a deep sigh. She takes deep breaths as she tries to keep her chill while waiting for her 'date'.

"Park Jimin. You are so dead." Rosé says softly, barely like a whisper as she grabs her bag and stands up abruptly before strutting her way out of the restaurant. People who were on her way stepped aside, fear evident in their faces as they witnessed the young woman walk out with such an intense glare, they could melt.

Rosé ignores them as she opens her bag and fishes out her phone to dial the driver not noticing a pebble on her path, making the young girl scream shortly as she loses her balance and waits for her to fall not until some warm and manly hand slid securely around her waist, stopping her from further falling. Rosé regains her stance and looks up to thank her savior only to frown in return before giving a scoff at the man.

"Oh look who decided to show up." Rosé said as she fixes her short beige skirt that creased from the abrupt movement.

"I am so sorry about that. My car broke down on my way here so I had to call a mechanic to fix it but it took ages so I just had called my hyung to go wait for my car while I ran for my life getting here as fast as I could." Jimin reasoned out as Rosé stood there silently. "Look I'm really-"

"And you expect me to believe you?" Rosé cut off Jimin before he could finish his sentence. Jimin look offended for being referred to as a liar when in fact he was speaking of the truth. Rosé's eyes softened as she finally took notice of how ragged Jimin look, though he still looked pretty hot despite of the state he was in. His hair was messed up, and he was sweating a bit. He also was a little bit red, probably from the running. All Rosé could do was sigh as she apologized making Jimin's eyes go wide in astonishment.

"You don't have to say sorry. If I were you I'd be pissed too. I was at fault for not even calling or texting you so you would know why I was running late." Jimin says as he runs a hand over his hair in the hopes of fixing it.

Rosé shakes her head slightly. "No. I should have at least hear your excuse. Sorry for being a bitch. I swear I'm not always like this." She continues before bowing down.

"It's fine. And Oh! Before I forget. Here. I got you these babies as I heard they are your favorites." Jimin says as he hands out a bouquet of tulips to Rosé who's eyes glimmered in delight after receiving her favorite flowers.

"Omo! Thank you so much Jimin-shi!" She says as she smelled the flowers, her cheeks reddening in the process. Jimin smiles back at her before clearing his throat.

"So um. Do you still want to go on a date with me or should we reschedule it for another time around?" Jimin shyly asks as he rubs his neck and looks downward on the ground.

Rosé giggles at his reaction making Jimin look up at her. "Well. As we're already here. Why don't we just continue this date?" Rosé says while smiling softly at Jimin who returned her smile with his eye smile.

"So shall we have the time of our lives?" Jimin shyly asks as he hands out his hand for Rosé to take as they both walked hand in hand back to the restaurant that they were supposed to meet up at.

But this time around, Rosé was no longer alone and had already worn a beautiful smile written on her face.