The Pianist

Jennie sighs as she locks up her phone and takes a deep breath in. She was at the hospital's garden, having a nice and peaceful walk as prescribed by her doctor. She gripped her phone tightly as she remembered how frequent Namjoon called her for the past three days since his last visit. He also messaged her numerous texts, asking of how she was and if she was getting any better.

But not one call did Jennie answered. She did not even texted him a single reply. She had kept reading his messages and leaving them on seen. She had been ignoring him. 'He deserved it.' Jennie thought to herself as she continued to walk around further into the garden. She was to be dismissed soon enough as she was indeed getting better already since that eventful day she was rushed to the hospital.

A buzz came from her phone, making it light up for a few seconds. 'Another text huh' Jennie says as she rolls her eyes and opens to view the message Namjoon sent her.

"Jennie please. Talk to me."

Jennie frowns as she reads the message. Her heart clenching as she imagined him with a frown on his face. The sight made her feel sadder as she imagined him hurting because of her. 'Well you hurt me too.' She says to herself.

But she feels bad for ignoring him. She even feels worse because he doesn't even know why she was ignoring him. He probably thinks it's because she had no interest with him. 'Well at least not anymore.' Jennie repeats to herself though she knew she was lying to herself. She still liked Namjoon despite what had happened.

In the end she managed to typed a short reply, enough to keep Namjoon shut.

"We will talk. But not now. But someday we will."

Jennie sighs as she locks her phone again before walking back to her room as she felt tired already for walking around the garden for the past thirty minutes.

Her sisters were out for the day, leaving her alone to herself. Jisoo had to work at their company while Lisa and Rosé had to go to school. The shocked and their angered responses to her confession last time replayed on her mind and Jennie sighs as she ponders for a while if she should have just kept her mouth shut. Now all of her sisters have started to dislike Namjoon for her. Although not much as Jisoo unnie reminded her that it was still not confirmed. Jennie still had to let Namjoon explain himself before she goes Godzilla mode on him and before her other sisters go Kingkong mode on him too.

'Ah school~' Jennie reminds herself. She's been absent for almost a week already. Surely she had a lot of catching up to do when she gets back.

Jennie walks inside the hospital and reaches the elevator in time before it shut. She pressed the seventh floor which was where her room was situated.

In no time, Jennie reaches her floor and starts to step out the elevator to head out to her room but a soft classical piano piece started playing, making Jennie stop from her tracks and turn to where the music was coming from. She ventured further and went to the opposite direction of her room.

She followed the soft music playing which was very pleasant to her ears which had led her to a very spacious room, which was used by the hospital as an area to accomodate the visitors of the patients charged on the seventh floor. As she reached there, her eyes landed on a young man, whose skin was beautifully pale and fair, and whose hair was as black as it could be, giving off a very simple yet youthful look. He was clad in simple clothes, although his aura screamed perfection and elegance as he continues to play the piano with a very beautiful tune that Jennie has never heard of.