The Realization (II)

"Here - wear this for your safety." Jungkook said as he helped Rosé wear a helmet, securely locking it before he rode his motorbike and wore his own helmet. "Hop on princess." He continued as he patted the seat behind him before he started the engine.

Rosé gulped as she carefully rode Jungkook's motorbike - careful not to fall off even before Jungkook could drive away.

"Better hold on tight then." Jungkook taunts Rosé as he starts to speed off - faster than Rosé expected - making the female wrap her arms around Jungkook's waist, bringing her petite form closer to his back.

Jungkook just laughs aloud as Rosé slaps his shoulders with her right hand, as the other held onto him before he slowed down a bit but Rosé still found it fast for her liking.

A few minutes later - Jungkook stops driving making Rosé heave a sigh as she rushed to get off the bike, almost stumbling down after feeling dizzy from their ride. But Jungkook was quick enough to pull her by her waist, stabilizing her before helping her remove her helmet so she could breathe in normally.

"I thought I was going to die." Rosé said as she clutched onto her chest, pushing herself away from Jungkook softly - making him bit his lip and shyly looked at the ground as he uttered an apology.

Jungkook wasn't that fond of driving in a normal pace as he always was thrilled of adventure and he always felt so alive when he was on full speed. He completely forgot Rosé didn't like those stuff. His night strolls with Lisa soon then popped up on his mind - making his heart speed fast as he recalled Lisa's laughter as they raced. He then shook his head as he remembered Rosé was in front of him, brushing her hair up in to a ponytail.

His eyes soften as his gaze lands on Rosé's collarbone - then an image of Lisa in a ponytail soon drifts on his mind again - making him clear his throat as he blinked furiously.

"Hey - you okay Kookie?" Rosé had asked him as she flicked his forehead making him groan a bit from the pain inflicted on him.

"Yah! That had hurt Rosé." Jungkook replied as he rubbed his forehead and pouted at the laughing girl.

"You seemed space out. Got any problem you would like to share?" Rosé said with a soft smile, her eyes brimming with delight.

"It's no-nothing. Anyways come, I have to show you something." Jungkook responded as he cleared his throat and had grabbed Rosé's hand as he dragged her to walk up hill.

Rosé giggled as the two of them ran as fast as both of them could while holding hands until they reached the top of the hill - that was apparently a cliff.

Jungkook goes behind her only to cover his hands over Rosé's eyes as she motioned her to keep on walking until Rosé had touched the wooden fence that served as prevention for people to not fall over the cliff. Jungkook removes his hands, letting Rosé see a huge part of the city as the cliff gave them a perfect over view of it.

"Wow - this is beautiful Kookie." Rosé said as she admired the busy city, with its blinking lights.

"Look up." Jungkook said as he back hugged Rosé and had placed his face on her shoulder. "You'll see something far more beautiful."

And Rosé did - the moon was brightly shining along with the twinkling stars. She smiles as she tried to count off the stars - a habit she and Lisa did when they were younger.

Jungkook chuckles as he releases his grip on Rosé as he stood beside her - as his eyes wandered from here to there.

"Hey Kookie -"