Chapter 9

"I hate my life," Colton groans slamming his head against the head rest.

"Oh Colty," I tease, rolling my head to the side to look at him. "It's ok."

"No its not," his head snaps over to look at me, his face so serious I really try not to laugh. "This is not funny!"

"I know…I know I'm sorry," I bite my lip before laughing again. "It's ok," I reach over resting my hand on his leg making him jerk.

"Don't touch me!" he freaks almost falling off the bed.

"Why?"

"Well because you can get rid of your problem like that I can't!" he informs me and I can't stop the laughter that breaks out. I tried to hold it back, I swear I did but this whole scenario is just too much for me not to laugh. I swear it's the story of my life.

His skin feels like fire under my cold hands, the way his hot tongue flicks along the bite mark he caused makes my body tingle in a way it hasn't in months and the feel of his hips rocking against mine is making him want to remove those damn jeans that are separating us

"Colton…" I groan, wrapping my legs around his waist, feeling his want pressing against me. My nails dig deep into the hot flesh making him hiss in my ear and my god the things his mouth has been doing. I feel like he is just completely teasing me and it makes him an even bigger asshole, an asshole I want inside me but an asshole. "Please…" I clench my teeth tight when his hand slips under my skirt and moving my thong to the side.

"Ten…" he hisses when I bite down onto his neck, his pulse point throbbing under my tongue. Wiggling my hips towards his hand I feel his finger graze over me and my body shudders. How the hell am I shuddering over a graze? A graze?! God I want to feel him.

"Uhh…" my body arches into his him when he slowly, almost painfully slow, slides one of his fingers into me. Pumping it back in and out of me, he trails a line of kisses down my neck, between my breast and along my shirt covered stomach, my breath becomes heavy as slowly slides my shirt up my stomach, revealing my small stomach. He runs his tongue down my stomach, over my navel and towards the top of my skirt, his hand still moving between my thighs.

Sliding my skirt up my hips, now becoming just a strip of bunched up clothing around my waist his mouth continues its descend and I think I might lose it. He does one slow lick, running his tongue over me, around his fingers as they still do their own work of pleasure. My eyes slam shut, throwing my head back into his pillow as he lifts one of my legs over to rest on his shoulder opening me just a little bit more.

"Mmm…" I suck my bottom lip, biting down until it becomes sore. "Colton…" I grip my fingers through his hair, sucking in a breath when he inserts a second finger, his mouth sucking hard, his tongue and finger feeling as if wrestling for control over my aching body. "Oh god," I feel my muscles clutch around him, my hips buckle and my body arches pushing his fingers just that much further in me.

Panting hard, I feel the waves of pleasure wash over me as my body loses all energy. My heart races in my chest, my breath running in and out of me, his mouth making its way slowly back up my body, reaching my ear.

"You taste good," he smirks, nipping my earlobe and I blush, sliding my leg up and tangling around his. "Tenley…" he groans in my shoulder as I slip my hand down his body and slipping into the front of his jeans. I can feel his hardness though his boxers and my mine races when I grip around him.