10. where I can't follow

Flipping her hand out to smack the loud alarm, she released a long sigh as she sunk back into the warmth of her bed. Well it just wasn't the warmth of her bed. Rolling on her side, she ran her hand over his check and frowned.

He was perfect, so completely perfect and she really didn't deserve him. However, that didn't mean giving him up was easy. Everyone assumed this was easy for her. That she just went on with her day like it was nothing, but she didn't.

She didn't leave her room because she didn't want to run into their friends, she didn't eat because she really just felt sick all the time and she honestly hadn't slept in days because all she did was cry. It was confusing to her how her life was perfect, so completely perfect and overnight it flipped. Overnight her non-complicated life got so damn complicated and she didn't know what to do. She didn't know what was right anymore.

She wanted to be with him, she wanted to spend the rest of her life with him but she wanted him to want that. She wanted him to make the decision that being with her was what he truly wanted. Though he said it now, in a few years was he still going to want that? Was he going to be happy where their life was? Was he going to hate that she made him stay here?

Then added to that was the fact Gina's words echoed in her head. She didn't deserve him, she knew that. However, she believed most couples swear their partner could do better. They just didn't get reminded of it all the time. And she was truly exhausted of defending herself to her.

"I love you..." she whispered, shaking her head. "I swear I do," she leaned forward to press a gentle kiss to his parted lips. The blonde stirring a bit before becoming still, his arm resting tight around her slim body and her head dropped to his chest. "I just don't know what to do anymore..." she curled into him and toyed with the necklace around his neck.

She should get up; she knew she had a lot to do today. She had class in half an hour and she had to drive back to town to see her mom for lunch to talk about stuff. Plus, she knew she had to go talk to her brother and make sure they were ok and then on top of that she had way too much backed up homework she had to get too. However, none of that seemed important. All she wanted to do was lay right there in his arms and forget the rest of the world.

"Mmm..." he stretched and her eyes slammed tight as his hand ran up under the back of her shirt. His hand, like always, causing a line of goose bumps along her skin. She swore no one ever affected her with their touch like he did. Even the simplest of touches from him sent her whole body aflame.

His eyes fluttering open, he flicked his tongue across his lips and tasted her strawberry chapstick. He swore she didn't even have to apply the red gloss anymore and that her lips just naturally tasted like it now. Like the flavor had sunk into her soft lips and he loved it. Loved if even more because he knew that the light dream he just had of her kissing him wasn't a dream.

Shifting his weight on the bed, he rolled her on her side and her eyes widened. Sucking hard on her bottom lip, her heart raced as he went to brush her hair back from her face.

"Morning..." he ran his finger down her cheek and she just added more pressure to her lip. "You sleep well?"

"Yeah..." her voice cracked a bit as she nervously ran her hand up to rest along his wrist as his finger still stroked her cheek. "You feeling ok?"

"Perfect," he gave that grin that made her heart skip a beat and she had to glance away from it. "Ten..." he whispered out but her eyes remained locked on his collar bone. Knowing she stared into those gorgeous blue orbs to long she would crumble. "Come here," his finger curled under her chin and her body tensed up as he lifted her up for a sweet kiss she felt race through her body. Her hand planting on his chest, he gripped it tight as she sunk into the bed and he added more pressure to their kiss.