Chapter 17

"I like this one," Tenley comments as she looks around the small apartment.

"Yeah I mean it's not huge but I don't need huge," I tell her and she nods glancing in the back rooms.

"Would this one be Raine's?" she points at a small guest room and I nod. "She would like that. Plus there is a pool which you know she will like."

"And a hot tub," I smirk and she gets a small grin.

"A hot tub huh?" she kinks a brow swaying her way over to me. "I could enjoy a hot tub."

"Yeah well I just remember this girl telling me she would like a naked me in a hot tub with a naked her," I shrug, sliding my hands to her waist.

"Oh some girl did huh?"

"Yeah, her name was like Tara or I don't know Michelle or something," I tease looking away as if I'm thinking.

"Colton!" she squeals slapping my chest. "Be nice to me," she orders and I laugh at her pout.

"You're so adorable," I shake my head kissing her nose. "But come on. Let's go tell Monica I will take this one."

"Right sluty old Monica," she grumbles, sliding passed me and towards the door.

"Sluty old Monica?" I raise my brow at her not thinking the woman was that old. I mean she was older but not old and plus how can she be sluty?

"Oh please like you didn't notice her checking you out," she flips her hand to the side as she walks down the steps. "That fake giggle and 'Sure Mr. Wells that I'm sure would be fine,'" she mimics the woman from when she told me that I could check out the apartment alone. I know they are supposed to follow you and make sure you don't, I don't know destroy shit but that just bugs me. I don't like people on my back while I'm trying to look something over. If I need help I promise I'll ask, don't annoy me you know?

"You think she was checking me out?" I ponder the thought really not paying that much attention to her. I was too busy thinking of the apartment then some lady.

"Obviously she was checking you out. Colton she asked me if I was your little sister," she informs me and I look at her for a moment.

"You don't look you could be my sister. And that just sounds weird don't say that," I cringe thinking about how that sounds. Gross, I've seen her naked, don't put that whole sister word in the mix.

"Even old women are caddy. She just didn't like I was with you, wanted me to feel, I don't know down about it," she shrugs like it's no big deal.

"I've always wanted to get with a cougar," I tease and her eyes harden. "I'm kidding," I laugh and she just slugs me again.

"You're an ass," she grumbles but I see that smile tugging on her lips.

"Oh don't worry," I slide my arm over her shoulder as we walk towards the front office. "It's not that big of a deal. Women just like me," I shrug not seeing the big deal.

"Trust me I know," she slips her hand in my back pocket as we walk into the cool building. "But I also know I get to have amazing sex with you whenever and wherever I want so it's all good," she smirks up at me and I chuckle shaking my head.