Chapter 35

"Hello boys…" Hannah skips toward the hot tub and I follow behind her. "Well…boys and Molly," she winks at my friend sitting beside my brother.

"Water feel good?" I step to the side of the tub and run my hand through my wet boyfriend's hair.

"Pretty awesome," Max sinks further into the loud jet water. "Are you getting in?"

"We are," Hannah slipped out of her big shirt and tosses it on a nearby chair. "Oh…" she laughs a bit, stepping inside and doing a small dance. "Hot as shit…"

"It cools after you get used to it," Darren takes her hand and she eases around everyone to reach beside him. "Eyes man," he slaps Lee in the back of the head when his eyes watch Hannah's ass a little too long.

"Sorry…" he apologizes and I just roll my eyes. Lee doesn't mean anything by it; he really is just a sweet, slightly drunk, guy. He really is innocent though.

"Oh sweet boy," I shake my head and ruffle his hair. "You're so cute…" I place my hand on his head as I wiggle my way into the hot tub. Trying my best not to slip and completely face plant. "Oh…" I grin, stepping over a few legs and crawling up in my boyfriend's lap. "This feels amazing, could be a little hotter and be like heaven."

"Hotter?" Molly kinks a brow at me and shakes her head. "I'm close to sweating and you wish it was hotter?"

"Ten, likes burn your skin hot," Colton informs them, wrapping his arms around my waist. "First time we took a shower I swore she was trying to burn my skin off."

"Colton…" I blush, burying my face in his neck.

"What?" he runs his hand over my leg and I shake my head. "That really happened…with the steam and the hot water I almost forgot how to even-"

"Ok…" I slam my hand to his mouth hearing as the group laugh. "We will discuss later what can and can't be spoken about in front of big brother," I inform him and he rolls his eyes.

"Maxwell…I have loads amount of sex with your sister," he looks at my brother and states and I swear I might choke on the water since my jaw dropped so far. "It's nature…"

"Respect it but find it weird," he shrugs, toying with a strand of Molly's hair around his finger.

"It's not…it's awesome."

"Ok!" I squeal again my hand slapping to his mouth. "Baby quit…" I lean my head against his and he smirks. "You are so far from funny…" I shake my head at him but of course smile.

"I think I'm hilarious," he takes a sip of his drink and I roll my eyes. Colton's funny is different than most. He isn't roll on the floor with jokes funny, that's more of Lee. He more has this dry humor. Where he just says stuff not knowing it's funny but it pretty funny.

"Sure…" I slip off of his lap and beside him, resting on of my legs over his and sinking into the warm water. Colton's hand, not shockingly, dropping to my leg and stroking my scar.

"Shit Ten," Darren leans forward and I look at him confused. "What happened?" he nods his head forward and all eyes travel down to the scar peeking out from under my bathing suit.

"Umm…" I awkwardly run my hand over it and swallow hard. Glancing at my big brother to see him crush his can in his hand and darkness flash through his eyes. "I just…" I feel my mouth run dry and tears prickle in my eyes. Honestly hating the damn scar and the fact people can see it, and a lot of times people making comments on it. I mean it's a round scar, if you look close enough you honestly see teeth marks. It's really hard to come up with how it happened.