Chapter 34

"Look at this place," I glance around the large cabin, tugging the hand that is laced with mine forward. "Pretty nice…"

"Yeah…Hannah's family has had it for years," Colton drops our bag on the ground beside the bed. "When we were little Darren, Hannah and I used to come up here all the time."

"Ya'll always been close?"

"Hannah and I yes…Darren and I have had our issues," he lets out a dry laugh and my brows crease to how that could be possible. They always seem so close, get along great. "Darren's my cousin, Ten."

"What?" my eyes widened to why I never knew that. I should have known that. "How the hell does that work?"

"My mom has an older brother, his name is Nick and he is Darren's dad," he explains to me and my whole mind is blown. "Did you seriously not know that?" he questions and I shake my head no. "Everyone knows that…"

"Guess I live in a very small bubble," I laugh a bit and he shakes his head.

"I guess so, maybe you should venture out some," he teases walking over and sliding her arms around my waist.

"Yeah but if I venture out some that means less time to be with you," I point out and he starts to ponder that thought. "And how much would you enjoy me spending time with Darren over you?"

"I don't like that thought at all…he already has a girlfriend," he pouts and I grin. I love when he says the word girlfriend; it's like so foreign to him that he just looks so adorable when he says it.

"Then I guess I'll just invest my time with you," I roll my eyes like that is such a chore and he growls giving me a sweet kiss. "Now do you want to go see what everyone else is doing?" I raise a brow and start pulling him towards the door.

"No…" he shakes his head, pushing closed the door and my back hits against it. "They can wait…" he smirks and I giggle.

"Yeah they could," I lean up on my toes and press a hot kiss to his neck, his hand dropping and gripping tight on my hip and I try not to laugh when I look in those gorgeous blue eyes and see the fire flicker in them. He's going to be so mad at me. "But…" I turn my head to kiss the other side before hovering my lips over his. "They aren't…" I grip the handle and turn to open the door.

"Ten…" he whines grabbing my hand. "I have a weekend alone with you…I want to be alone with you."

"And we will…but not now," I shrug and his eyes narrow. "Colton don't pout," I slide my hands to rest on his chest.

"You're being mean to me…" he grumbles and he sounds so much like Raine when she doesn't get her way I can't help but laugh.

"Not being mean babe," I shake my head at that because I'm not. I honestly in a mean way I guess just want to see how crazy I can drive him. Might be fun. "Just not in the mood…" I confess and his eyes widen with shock and then I do laugh. "You are without a doubt the cutest thing ever," I push up on my toes and give a kiss to his nose. Him still standing there with wide eyes as I walk towards the living room to see what our friends are up too. "What are we doing?" I slid in a chair beside Lee.

"We are trying to figure out if we want to go out tonight or just chill and relax," Hannah explains as she sips on her water bottle.