Chapter 32

Letting out a long sigh I walk down the hall to gym. It's been a long day, a long boring day and I just want it over with so I can return home and spend time with my boy. Plus we are all going to hang out with for Colton's birthday and I'm hoping he is going to like his gift.

Pushing open the heavy doors, I adjust my bag on my shoulder as I walk inside. Scanning my eyes around on search for the blonde hair blue eyed boy and frowning when I don't see him.

"Hey girlie," I look to see Molly looping her arm through mine. "What you doing?"

"Looking for my boyfriend," I admit and can't help when I grin. I hate it. I honestly admit I hate that I giggle over a boy. I swore I'd never be like that, have that little school girl crush but I do. I'm head over heels for that boy and just knowing he is around makes me giddy.

I'm so lame.

"He went to the locker room to change," she explains and I nod. Should have guessed that one. "But he will be out soon I'm sure," she shrugs.

"Yeah, I need to change anyway. I haven't changed out in like a month, so I'm sure my grade is dropping," I laugh a little and she shakes her head at me.

"The only thing to do in this class is change out every day and you get an automatic A," she reminds me and I offer a shrug.

"I was finding other activities to do. One of which is very active and did involve me taking my clothes off," I smirk and she lets out a laugh.

"You and that boy are too much," she states, pulling the door open and we step inside. "Should have known when you were missing all those times you weren't just off sitting alone."

"Nope," I put my stuff in my locker and pull my shirt over my head. "I was rarely alone," I inform her and she rolls her eyes.

"But Ten," her hand plants on my shoulder and I turn my head to look at her. "I wanted to say sorry for the whole Colton thing. I know I wasn't the nicest…"

"It's fine Molly," I give her a smile, knowing she was just looking out. "If I was in your situation I'd think the same thing. You were being a good friend."

"Well I'm just glad this time I was wrong," she smiles and I let out a laugh.

"Yeah me too," I agree honestly happy she was so off base when it came to Colton. Don't think my heart could handle having it shattered again.

"Hello girlies," I glance over my shoulder at Hannah skipping into the locker room. "What is going on?"

"Nothing," Molly shrugs, pulling on her gym clothes and sitting down to tie her shoes.

"So who else is ready for this long weekend coming up?" she asks, brushing her dirty blonde hair back and sitting on the bench beside us. "Because this break can't get here soon enough."

"Yeah, I'm definitely ready for a break," I let out a dry laugh, knowing I'd really like time away from school. Even though Colton and I are good, Max and I are good and I'm happy, school still isn't fun. Still get some looks, still get some rude comments and still have Riley and her friends look at me like I burned their favorite pair of stilettos or something.

"Are you coming with us?" Hannah questions. Them all having a plan to go to her parents' cabin for the weekend. I know at first when she asked I was dead set against it because, well Colton and I weren't even talking. However now I don't know. I don't know if he would want to go on a semi couples weekend. I don't know if he is ready for that stuff.