Chapter 31

"Colton…" the shift in my bed makes me sink further into the warm sheets. "Baby wake up," she slides her body up mine and presses a kiss to my throat. "Please?" she begs placing her arms on either side of my head and I feel her move close. "Colton!" she squeals when in one quick motion I wrap my arms tight around her and flip her over, her being pinned under my body.

"Shh…" I whisper through her giggles. "We sleep now," I tease, thinking she is way to chipper for it to be this early in the morning.

"No, we wake up," she orders, taking her small fingers and trying to pry open my eyes.

"Ten, come on," I grab her hand and grip it to my chest. "I'm tired," I tell her, knowing after last night I'm exhausted. I swear last night this girl was trying to murder me. I honestly don't know how I'm even able to hold my eyes open, because she didn't let me sleep all of an hour. And then she…she said that thing…and even when she was asleep my mind kept replying it and I definitely couldn't sleep then.

"I know," she wiggles closer to me, her feet freezing as they place on my thigh. "But it's morning," she points out like I'm not aware. "And you know what that means?"

"That I have to go to school in a few hours and my girl won't let me sleep?" I wonder, closing my eyes and just letting my arm hang loosely around her small waist.

"No stupid," she, I imagine is rolling her eyes at me. "It's your birthday," she states and I slowly crack my eyes open to look at her. "Happy Birthday, Boyfriend," she gets the cutest smile I've truly ever seen and I smile.

"Thank you," I lean over giving her a gentle kiss, resting my head against hers as I look in those gorgeous eyes that annoyingly get me. "You win," I let out an exasperated sigh and roll myself on top of her making her giggle.

"Win what?"

"I'm up," I slide my hand down her body and up under my shirt she wore to bed, swearing she looks hot as hell in just one of my old t-shirts. Wish she would just walk around in that all the time.

"I can tell," she smirks sliding her hand down my chest and gripping her hand around me. Giving me a few strokes and my eyes close shut. "But…" she releases me and I growl, sending her a glare. "I think I should go take a shower," she slides from out under me. "Because we do have school soon," she slowly starts to tug up her shirt and I chew my lip, like this is the first time I've ever seen her naked.

"We do…" I slide towards the edge of my bed watching her every move. "Ten…" I growl, when she spins her back to me and tugs the shirt over her head, showing her in just her underwear that makes her ass look amazing.

"Colton…" she mocks, looking over her shoulder at me. "I think I might need some help," she sucks her bottom lip and I feel a chill run down my spine.

Damn my girl is sexy.

"Yeah," I dive off the bed and wrap my arms around her making her squeal. "Happy birthday to me," I smirk, lifting her up in my arms and making her giggle.

"Happy birthday to you," she tilts her head to kiss my neck and I kick the door shut with my foot.

(-)

Walking into school that day my eyes scan around for the one person I need to talk too. I've been thinking all night about what to do and know she is the right person. Gripping my hand in Tenley's I try to listen to what she was saying but was having a hard time concentrating. Not that it was anything wrong, I mean it's not wrong I don't think but it's weird and I don't know how to handle it.