Chapter 33

"Damn baby…" I pant, sliding my hand down his sweat covered chest. "That feels good…" I moan and throw my head back as he trails a line of kisses up my and nips behind me ear.

"You always feel good…" he smirks, his large hand slipping down my back and clinging onto my thigh. Rolling my hips along him, I feel the tingle run through my whole body as his lips hook onto mine and gives me a kiss I feel in my toes.

"I think you should have more sleepless nights," I giggle, cupping his cheek and feeling the stubble below my palm. "Because this is a great way to start my days," I tease, my chest pressing against his as we rock together. Thinking waking up to Colton beside me is a great way to start my day.

Apparently he was at his place and was having a hard time sleeping. So after fighting it a bit, his cute little butt drove over here, climbed up through my window and slid beside me. He fell asleep within ten minutes. Well, until I woke him up.

Figured it was only fair.

"You're making me such a chick," he growls, gripping his hand through my hair and giving it a slight tug.

"Why?" I kiss down his jaw and back up behind his ear. "Because you can't fall asleep without me beside you?" I mock a bit and groan when I bring myself back down on him.

"Shut up…" he growls, both his hands sliding down my backside and starts to move me in the rhythm he enjoys.

"Am I wrong?" I tease and he just growls at me and bites on my bottom lip. That honestly being something that makes me ok with him not saying I love you back. Not the lip biting but the actions he does. The way he goes out of his way to make me comfortable, the looks he gives me and his light touches. The fact he is trying so hard to figure out how this whole relationshipstuff works. And the fact when he is having problems he comes to me first and tells me things I know he doesn't tell anyone else. That shows he feels something for me. Something he really hasn't felt for anyone else and that scares him.

Which is why I'm not pushing it.

"Mmm…" I moan, sliding my hands to his shoulders as I feel every nerve ending in me starts to quiver. Swearing being with Colton is like no one I've ever been with. Even though my list is…well three, I can admit Colton is different. He touches me differently, kisses me differently and…and well its good. Nine times out of ten his mouth just sucks on my earlobe and I can't stand it. I have to have him. Which has never happened to me before.

"Fuck me, turn that off," Colton groans when my alarm rips through the room. It actually being the third time it's gone off in the last twenty minutes.

"I did…" I reach my hand to slap the snooze button but it doesn't seem to go off. "But it's broken…" I growl, slamming my hand hard and it stopping a moment before blasting again.

"Well…" he sits up and wraps a secure arm around my waist as he reaches back behind my nightstand, jerking on the cord and the blasting stops. However the alarm clock flies off the nightstand and to the ground with a loud thud. "Oops…" he shrugs before slamming his lips into mine and I giggle.

"Oops…" I suck on his bottom lip and lift my hips to slide along him. Gripping my hand tight in his hair, he growls at me as we start to rock faster.

"Ten, you ok? I heard a-shit!"

"Daddy!" I shriek and collapse on top of Colton and yank the sheet over me, right before I hear the door slam back shut. "Oh my god!" I freak diving off of Colton and for my clothes. Feeling as if my dad is still somehow watching what is going on.