Chapter 13

Walking into the lunchroom quickly find the person I was looking for. He is at the table he normally sits at, there are a few people sitting there but towards the end in their normal seats as they wait for the rest. Thankfully though Max isn't there nor Molly but there is a few people I still can't remember the names of.

I suck at names.

I haven't talked to him all day and haven't seen him since he left our house Saturday afternoon but I have thought about him. Its kinda annoying being as I swore I wouldn't do that but I did. I know, I know alright its stupid of me but I can't help it. He's just kinda stuck in there.

"Hey," I drop down beside him as he sits at lunch.

"Hey," he offers a nod of acknowledgment moving his food around on his plate.

"What time is practice today?" I fiddle with a bag of chips, tossing a glance to make sure no one is paying attention to us, well no one as in Max and Molly since they have been making some comments.

"Uh…it was cancelled because of the weather. Coach just wants a workout today," he informs me, quirking a brow and giving me a sideways glance. "Why? What's up?"

"Are you done with lunch?" I wonder, noticing his plate not really being touched.

"I can't eat this, I don't think its real food," he gets a look of disgust stabbing his meat.

"Good," I grin, biting my bottom lip. "Meet me in the janitor's closet in uh… let's say five minutes," I settle on and I see a smirk tugging on his lips.

"Whatever you say," he agrees and I jump up, moving out of the lunch room.

"Ever notice how creepy a janitor's closet actually is?" I wonder looking around as Colton walks in, shutting the door behind him. "I mean seriously alone in here is really kinda weird."

"Well normally people don't just sit alone in closets," he points out walking towards me with that damn smirk that makes me annoyed. "They usually keep company."

"Mmm…maybe I should find some," I tease sliding my hands up his arms and around his neck when he ends up in front of me.

"Well until they show up you can just use me," he dips down giving me a kiss that sends a heat all through my body.

"I think I could enjoy using you," I smirk against his mouth making him growl and nip my bottom lip.

"So Miss Brady, why did you invite me into the closet of teenage sex fixes and dirty mop water?" he pulls back looking at me. "Unless you want a little fix of your own," he wiggles his brow sliding me closer to him.

"Not right now," I hold my hand to his chest making him growl.

"I'm dying here," he frowns pulling back. "Do you know how long it's been since I've had sex?"

"Umm…when did we meet again?" I joke and his eyes narrow.

"It's not funny," he pouts and I giggle.

"I'm sorry, your right it's not," I agree knowing it's not. Heck our relationship is supposed to be based on sex and we aren't having sex. "But it's not my fault every time we get started we somehow get interrupted."