ANNOUNCEMENT

• Dedicado a To All Readers of MBBA

So, I don't really know what you are expecting when you see this post, but to clarify since may mga nakakita na rin ng picture na na-share ko both sa personal and dummy account ko sa Facebook, I am proud to announce that "My Boyfriend by ACCIDENT" will be PUBLISHED SOON.

Honestly, last April, 2014 pa ako nagkaroon ng agreement with Sir Edsel Roy of Lifebooks regarding the said happening, pero ngayon lang ako nag-announce because I really needed an assurance na talagang matutuloy ang pagiging libro ng MBBA. And based on the photo that Sir Edsel posted on Instagram the other day, mukhang sigurado na talaga. (Sa mga gustong makita yung cover, as well as yung iba pang i-re-release ng Lifebooks by next month or so, just look at the multimedia section.)

But anyways, before I forget, gusto ko munang magpasalamat sa lahat ng mga nagbasa, nagtangkilik, at sumuporta sa istorya kong 'to. My dream of having my story published would not have come true if it weren't for your unending support. Truly, I have to say that I'm really blessed to have such wonderful readers and friends like you guys, and I'm thankful to God for that. Maraming, maraming, maraming salamat talaga! >:D< ♥♥♥♥♥♥

And for any inquiries about the details of the book, don't worry. I've posted a FAQs page soon for that. I really hope that you'll also support MBBA's published version just as much as you've supported it while it was still here in Watty.

Once again, thank you for the support, take care, and God bless always, everyone! (^_^)

- Nikki