Chapter Six: Your Worth

Hey all. Sorry this chapter is so short, but it needed to end where it did. I will be updating again today so you aren't left with so little to read. 

The first part of this chapter is texting between Yoongi and Taehyung and then Jungkook and Yoongi. As I'm sure you noticed. Okay. Done rambling. Now on with the story!!

...

TaeTae: Yoongi!

Yoongi: Taehyung!

TaeTae: Why didn't you tell me about Jungkook?

Yoongi: What about him?

TaeTae: He's the guy I hired for London. Why didn't you tell me you knew him instead of making me jump through hoops?

Y: Because I honestly never thought you'd go through with it...and wait. HE AGREED?! That's not like him...

T: Really? He seems super sweet...

Y: No he is a nice guy, but he doesn't do extended parties. Like ever. Do you know how many times I've been asked?!

T: Nope, I don't wanna know. And he told me that he doesn't normally do them. I probably seemed desperate. Oh, wait. I am desperate.

Y: Or he actually fell for those puppy dog eyes.

T: Shut up! Shoot, I'm boarding! Text you later!

Y: Be safe!

Jungkook: Yoongi!

Yoongi: I'm getting déjà vu...

Jungkook: What?

Yoongi: Nothing. What did you want?

J: Your friend, Taehyung...

Y: What about him?

J: Why didn't you tell me about him before? I would've helped him out for free.

Y: Seriously? Do you hear yourself right now?

J: Yeah, I know. I sound nuts, but what can I say? He's totally my type.

Y: Look, I'm glad you're helping him, but I fucking swear you better not hurt him.

J: Why the hell would I do that?

Y: He's just...he's been through a lot. We became friends right after he left England, and he was kind of a wreck. Just...be nice.

J: I'm always nice!

Y: Jungkook...

J: Okay not always. But with Tae I will be. I promise.

Y: He deserves more.

J: You like him or something?

Y: Why? You jealous or something?

J: ...just answer the question...

Y: I do like him.

As a younger brother.

So behave, or I will kick your ass.

J: I will. I will. Gotta go. We're boarding.

Y: Jungkook!

Ugh...

Be safe.

...

Thirty minutes into the flight, and Taehyung fell asleep. Jungkook takes this opportunity to stare at the boy. Sounds totally creepy, but he can't help it. His light brown hair falls lazily across his forehead, brushing against long eyelashes and Taehyung's soft eyelids. Jungkook is intrigued by the small male, admiring his ethereal features that are both sharp and soft, engaging and delicate, simple and yet unique. No one could call the boy plain or ugly, even when he wears baggy sweaters that hide his broad chest and lean waist. Long, lanky, arms reach out, clinging to Jungkook as a small smile crosses his lips. Taehyung warned him he was a cuddler, yet having the pouting boy reach for him in his sleep is just too fucking cute. Jungkook lets the sleeping Tae rest his head on his shoulder, not forgetting what Yoongi said.

He deserves more. Jungkook agrees with that, and while Taehyung has him for a whole week, he is determined to make the most of their time, and to show Taehyung that even though he thinks so little of himself, he truly does deserve more.

...

Next chapter will be up soon!