Chapter Thirty-Four: Our Euphoria

So...I'm happy to type this out:

SMUT WARNING!

....

After saying goodnight to Anne Marie and Aunt Pearl, speaking with the snooty front desk receptionist, and finally finding their room, both Taehyung and Jungkook are relieved when they get the thick wood door open. Taehyung steps in first, freezing in the foyer as glances at the large room. Floor-to-ceiling windows look out over the city, dimly-lit lamps on either side of the room that centers around a giant king bed with dozens of pillows and deep maroon sheets. To the right of the door is the bathroom, and Taehyung can see the corner of a large bathtub plus a plethora of toiletries on the counter. Two garment bags hang in the closet, and his and Jungkook's suitcase is also tucked beneath them. Just like Jensen said they would be. Taehyung kicks off his damp shoes and socks before Jungkook shuts the door and does the same.

Jungkook looks over Taehyung's head at the room, a smile on his lips as he takes in all the aesthetically pleasing details, and just how comfortable the bed looks. He tenderly wraps his hands around Taehyung's waist, pulling him into a hug while resting his chin on Taehyung's shoulder.

"This place is beautiful," Jungkook idly says and Taehyung nods silently, "Come...you should take a bath to warm up. You still feel cold from the rain," he adds, running his hands gently up Taehyung's arms as if trying to warm him up. Taehyung feels his cheeks heat, remembering Juliet's words. He decides to follow his instincts...he turns around in Jungkook's arms, his hand resting on Jungkook's chest as he looks up at his fond smile.

"You too...you got quite chilled too..." Taehyung exclaims before Jungkook flashes him a warm smile, taking his hand and tenderly kissing his fingertips.

"You first; I'll be fine," Jungkook murmurs, but Taehyung just shakes his head no.

"Together...we should...y'know...bathe together..." he quietly says, his shyness cutting the confidence in his tone. Jungkook looks down at him, his brows raising in surprise.

"Really?" Taehyung nods his head, "Because we don't have to do this, bub,"

"I know...but I want to," Taehyung mumbles, looking up at Jungkook with almost a pleading look in his eyes, "Will you take a bath with me?" he asks again and Jungkook bites his lip to keep himself from groaning. Even with puppy eyes, Taehyung is the sexiest creature he has ever seen.

"How can I deny those big eyes..." Jungkook breathlessly coos, his fingers running up from Taehyung's hand to cup his cheek, "You're so adorable..." he mutters before leaning forward and planting a soft kiss on Taehyung's lips. Taehyung instinctively kisses back, eagerly pressing closer as he loses himself in Jungkook's gentle touch. When they pull apart, Taehyung's cheeks are flushed red and he lightly bites his lip.

"I'll...I'll go get the bath started," Taehyung whispers, prying himself from Jungkook's hands, yet Jungkook stops him.

"Let me come with...yeah?" he softly says, a gentle smile on his lips as his fingers caress Taehyung's wrist. The blond boy blushes and nods, leading Jungkook into the bathroom. Taehyung turns on one of the lights, dimming it slightly so it isn't so garishly bright while Jungkook goes over to the large tub, puts the stopper in, and starts the hot water. Taehyung nervously stands near the counter, eyes on Jungkook as he straightens up and slowly approaches Taehyung.

"Don't be nervous, love," Jungkook whispers, his hand gently caressing Taehyung's cheek, "I won't do anything you don't want me to do," he adds, loving the way Taehyung melts into his touch.

"Thank you..." Taehyung exclaims, a fond smile on his lips as Jungkook leans forward and kisses his forehead. Then the tip of his nose. Then his lips, his heart pounding as Taehyung quickly kisses back, leaning into his embrace again. Taehyung thanks the sound of the rushing water drowning out the sound of his racing heartbeat, especially as Jungkook's hands move from his cheeks, down to his shoulders, and then to his waist. They hesitate there as Jungkook's tongue brushes against Taehyung's lip gingerly, as if asking for permission to deepen this kiss, which he does. His lips and tongue torture Taehyung, creating a hazy desire in his mind. The two only part for air and Jungkook kisses Taehyung's forehead again.