Chapter Eleven: Sweet Temptation

(I honestly couldn't think of a better title than that...)

*Just forewarning I was feeling very fluffy...if you can call it that? It's more like spicy fluff. Does that make sense? Whatever. Anyways enjoy!!*

Jungkook looks down at the sleeping boy in his arms. Taehyung's long, lanky, legs are straddling his muscular thighs as he buries his cute face into Jungkook's shoulder.

"Taehyung...Taehyung, love, you need to change," Jungkook quietly says, yet Taehyung just whimpers wiggling slightly in his sleep, "Please,  you'll be uncomfortable,"

"You can undress me," Taehyung mumbles in his sleep, nuzzling his nose against Jungkook's neck as Jungkook gasps, lewd thoughts and sensual images flashing through his mind as he imagines what Taehyung will look like beneath these clothes.

"Tae...seriously...you have no idea what you do to me," Jungkook murmurs, his hands rubbing Taehyung's back gently.

"Please..." Taehyung whimpers, lifting his arms to the side as he rests his head on Jungkook's shoulder still, "I'm too tired..."

"You're such a child," Jungkook breathes, yet he does as Taehyung asks and starts to undress him. He starts with the things that won't rile him up: the earrings and tie. He sets those aside before moving to the buttons on his large white shirt. God, he just wants to kiss Taehyung's pouty lips, pressing him down into the mattress as he strips him for a night of passion. He wants to see the boy writhing in pleasure beneath him, yet he shakes his head, forcing those thoughts out of his mind as he slowly pops the first button on Taehyung's shirt.

Taehyung's skin feels like it's on fire. He tingles and trembles beneath Jungkook's touch, and as much as he wants to shove him away and do it himself, he really is too tired. A faint blush touches his cheeks as Jungkook slowly works his way down Tae's shirt, the cool room air teasing his chest and bare stomach once Jungkook removes the button up and snug fitting undershirt. Taehyung's nipples perk slightly from the exposure and Jungkook can't help but stare at the shirtless boy.

"You're so beautiful," he whispers, planting a kiss on Taehyung's forehead before he reaches down, rustling in a bag for a shirt. Any shirt. He manages to grab one of his baggy white shirts, pulling it over Taehyung's head as the boy sleepily looks up at him. Jungkook almost loses control when Taehyung glances at him through those long eyelashes, his eyes slightly hazy with sleep and something else. Something more that if Jungkook lets himself analyze, he's just going to cave in to his desire and kiss the damn boy. Instead, he lifts Taehyung from his lap and lays him down on the bed, causing Taehyung's eyes to widen.

"Jungkook..."

"You need to change your jeans, love. That's all I'm going to do. I won't hurt you..." Jungkook exclaims, fighting his lust for the comforts of this boy. He doesn't want to spook him. He really doesn't, so he gently takes off Taehyung's shoes, setting them over by the door before coming back and removing the next item of clothes. His socks. Simple right? Nothing sexual about that at all. Except Taehyung lightly whimpers when Jungkook's fingers brush up his calf to the top of his crew sock, sliding down his ankle and over the bottom of his foot. Taehyung doesn't know why that feels so good, yet when Jungkook does it on his left foot, he has the same tingly reaction that draws a small sound from his lips. That sound hits Jungkook like a ton of bricks, crushing him under his lust and passion and desire.

"Fuck..." Jungkook whispers, knowing what comes next. Pants, "Taehyung, you...you should probably take your pants off without me here..." Jungkook hesitantly admits, the feeling of his own jeans tightening as Taehyung sighs and stretches in the bed.

"But I'm so sleepy," Tae grumbles, his long fingers fumbling over the button of his jeans.

"You're going to be the death of me..." Jungkook breathes out before he moves Taehyung's tired hands away. Platonic. Simply platonic. There is nothing sexual about unbuttoning Taehyung's skinny jeans and hooking his fingers under the waistband to slide them down. Nothing sexual at all...Jungkook knows he's not convincing himself. Taehyung is far too handsome, and far too tempting for this to be anything BUT sexual. Yet Jungkook has great self-control. Or at least that's what he tells himself. He will not act on his cravings. Especially when Taehyung is like this. So frayed. So vulnerable. He's half-asleep and putty under Jungkook's hands. He knows he can't do anything to him or he'll regret it.

It is those thoughts that keeps Jungkook in control as he shimmies Taehyung's jeans off of his perfect tan legs, exposing black briefs and thighs so flawless Jungkook just wants to lean over and kiss them. Which would be weird. So he doesn't.

"Do you want sweats, Tae Tae?" Jungkook gently asks and Taehyung shakes his head no, as he flips over and buries himself face first into one of the pillows. Showing Jungkook just how tight his black briefs are on his perfect perky ass that has tormented Jungkook's thoughts on and off all day.

"Thank you..." Taehyung chimes, eyes fluttering closed as Jungkook fights his stares.

"You're...you're welcome...I'm just...I'm going to go wash up..." Jungkook mumbles, tearing his eyes away when he uncomfortably stands, his arousal rubbing roughly against his jeans. He can't strip here—in front of Tae—when he got a boner from simply undressing the boy. He grabs a change of clothes and bolts for the bathroom, turning on the shower to a bitter cold temperature that will—hopefully—dowse his desires.

He stands under the freezing water, trying to get the image of a half-naked Taehyung out of his thoughts. The boy's body is perfect; just the right amount of lean muscle and smooth skin that captured Jungkook's mind and enraptured his eyes. His chest is smooth, stomach soft compared to his own muscular form with a thin curvy waist that Jungkook loves wrapping his arms around. Taehyung is adorable and sensual all at the same time and Jungkook's brain doesn't know how to handle that. This is the first time he's had a client seduce him as much as Taehyung has without even trying.

Normally, the flirty behaviors of his clients would disgust him. He'd look at their greedy eyes and force himself to please them for the night. There's no force with Taehyung. He has ensnared Jungkook with his innocent demeanor, not aware of just how sexy his little pouts, whimpers, and cuddles are. Jungkook knows he's enamored with the boy. He wants to help him, protect him, hold him, love him—

Love? I can't love him! Jungkook thinks as realization strikes him like lightening. He can't fall in love with Taehyung. He just can't. He's not right for him. Taehyung deserves the world. That boy is kind and generous and funny. He's been through so much shit with his family and ex-fiancé that he deserves someone who will love him for everything he is. He deserves more than some bastard who works as an escort that was hired to be his boyfriend. Jungkook knows this, and yet as he gets out of the shower, dries off and dresses in a pair of grey sweatpants, he can't help but think he might be wrong. Who says he isn't good enough to date Taehyung for real? Why shouldn't he try to woo the boy that he's become so enraptured with? Jungkook crawls into bed, his thoughts swirling around his mind in a chaotic whirlpool, only to stop when Taehyung scoots closer to him, whimpering in his sleep until he's pressed up against Jungkook's bare chest.

"You're cold..." Taehyung whispers with hazel eyes still closed. Jungkook's not surprised. He spent almost 30 minutes under ice cold water. Taehyung wraps his arms around Jungkook's muscular torso and pecks a small kiss on his broad chest, "I'll warm you up..." Jungkook smiles at the half-asleep boy and wraps his arms around him, pulling his soft, warm, body against him. Jungkook's eyes close slowly and with Taehyung in his arms, his thoughts solidify into one determined action: he will woo Kim Taehyung and date him. For real.

...

See? Spicy fluff. I'll have another chapter written up soon. I've been really busy with work, so we'll see how that goes. Thank you guys for reading! I hope you enjoyed. See you soon!

~Alice~