Chapter Thirty-Eight: Epilogue

Did I just write epilogue...I think I did. My goodness, guys, you have no idea how excited and sad I am now that I finished. Thank you so much for the over 500k reads. You guys are amazing!

Also: SMUT WARNING

...

The elevator ride back to the hotel room is quiet. Taehyung leans against Jungkook's side, fighting the sadness that envelops him after leaving his family behind. The last time he did this, he was hurting too much to think about the members of his family that he actually missed. Like Ann Marie and Aunt Pearl. When is he going to see them again? Can he take the time to fly to England and visit them again? Tickets aren't that cheap, yet he can probably do it once a year...

"Tae baby, calm down...you're crying again," Jungkook softly says, his heart aching as he sees Taehyung wiping quickly at his eyes.

"I'm sorry..." Taehyung whimpers and Jungkook wraps an arm around him, kissing his forehead as Taehyung clings to Jungkook's shirt.

"Never apologize for being sad. I just wish I can make it better. Make it so you stop hurting..." Jungkook admits, his gentle words comforting Taehyung. The blond looks up at him before kissing him, his lips slightly salty from his tears, yet he expresses all of his gratitude and love in that kiss. Jungkook holds him tightly, kissing Taehyung back with such conviction that Taehyung's mind begins to whirl and his thoughts become hazy.

The door to the elevator opens on their floor and Jungkook breaks from the kiss, his lips curled in a gentle smile. He takes Taehyung by the hand and leads him down the hall, sliding the key in the door before opening it and pulling the two of them inside. As soon as the door is closed and locked, Jungkook presses Taehyung gently into the wall, his lips consuming all of Taehyung's senses as he is lured into another kiss and another intimate embrace. Maybe that is what he needs right now. To not think. To just feel...and feel good. He whimpers softly into the kiss, the two breaking for air, yet Jungkook's lips on Taehyung's neck make it hard for him to process anything right now.

"Kookie...don't...I'm sweaty..." Taehyung says. Jungkook chuckles before sucking a spot on Taehyung's neck, his tongue flicking teasingly over the tan flesh, not even caring if Taehyung is sweaty or not. The blond can only cling to Jungkook's solid shoulders, keeping himself barely standing on his trembling legs as an inferno of desire ignites beneath his skin.

"Let me make you feel better, love. I hate to see you so upset..." Jungkook quietly requests, noticing how shakily Taehyung stands and how hard he is in his trousers. Taehyung nods, wanting to not let his sadness overwhelm him any longer.

"Please..." is all that he manages to say before Jungkook surprises him with another deep kiss. As their lips tangle together, Jungkook undoes Taehyung's belt, his hands nimbly sliding it out of his trousers before unbuttoning and unzipping the pants as well. Taehyung gasps when Jungkook's hand slips inside his pants, palming him through his boxers as he watches the blond boy's blissful expression. Taehyung arcs into his touch, his hands clinging to Jungkook's shoulders since his only other support is the wall. Jungkook kisses Taehyung's neck again, lips dancing over the sensitive flesh as he keeps stroking and firmly groping Taehyung through his boxers.

"More, please..." Taehyung whimpers and Jungkook smirks before he deftly yanks his lover's pants and boxers off, leaving Taehyung naked from the waist down. He burns Taehyung with that heated smirk before dropping to his knees in front of him, the move startling the blond as moments later Jungkook's hands and lips and mouth are wrapped around his shaft and driving him to the brink of oblivion. Taehyung's long fingers cling to Jungkook's hair as sweet moans pour from his mouth, losing himself in the pleasure that Jungkook provides in the quick bob of his head and the warm heat of his mouth. He watches Taehyung's expression, noting how quickly the boy begins to tremble and how eagerly he wants that intense pleasure to burst.