Chapter 3; You're Really Hot

Justin's POV:

I felt someone's hand touch my cheek and I knew it wasn't an adult as it was tiny. "Ari when's Justin going to wake up?" I heard Jasper say and I heard her shush him quietly, "He'll wake up soon Jasp." She said quietly and I heard her sigh before I heard their footsteps fade away.

Once I heard the door close I slowly opened my eyes seeing I was in Aria's room. I turned to go check the time but a shooting pain electrified my spine causing me hiss, it was only then when I realised that the only reason I was in pain was because I had been shot.

I looked down seeing a bandage covering my hip and I groaned, just as I went to touch it the door opened and Salvatore came in. "You okay kid?" He asked and I nodded as I sat up wincing, "Here." He said handing me a pillow and I thanked him putting one behind my back.

"Thank you." He said and I raised my eyebrows, my brain momentarily being focused with the pulsing pain of my hip. "For what?" I asked looking at him, "For protecting Aria." He said and I gave him a small smile, "It's my job." I said and he smiled back. "And as it is your job, here you go." He said throwing a small roll onto my lap, I looked down at the wad of money and my eyes widened. There had to be at least over 5k.

"Salvatore, you pay me already I don't want anymore." I said giving it back to him but he shook his head giving me stern look. "Justin you're protecting my daughter the least I can do is pay you." He said and I huffed. "I'm going to go check on her." He said, "Why, is she okay?" I asked and he gave me a small smile. "She's fine, but she's beating herself up over you getting shot." He said and at his words I felt the corners of my mouth twitch into a small smile. "She thinks that it's partly her fault that you got shot." He said and the thing that I called a 'heart' warmed up a little. And let me tell you know Justin Bieber can be a cold hearted motherfucker sometimes.

"Oh." Was all i could get out; he chuckled before walking away leaving me to then look down at the money in my lap. I flicked my fingers across the crisp notes watching them flex in my grasp, I was just about to count how much there actually was but I heard taps of feet on the ground outside of the door causing me to stuff them in the pockets of my shorts, just in time as the door flung wide open.

"Don't scare me like that...ever." Aria said holding her chest and I fought back a small smile as she was so concerned, "Why not, I thought it was quite fun." I teased and she huffed, "I'm joking, but sorry for scaring you." I said sincerely and she gave me a small smile.

"You better be sorry, if I you died I wouldn't be able to live with myself." She said and i felt the corners of my mouth curl up. "I mean if any of my friends died because of me, I wouldn't know what to do." She said carrying on, the friends part catching me a little off guard but i let it slide.

"A, I'm fine." I said and she sighed before giving me a smile. "Good, now do you need anything?" She asked and I shook my head and she nodded before turning back. "Wait." I said and she turned back and I spoke up.

"Can you help me get up?" I asked sheepishly and she laughed lightly before nodding. I pulled her duvet off my shirtless chest before swinging my legs over the side. She put her hand out for me and I placed mine in hers as she pulled me up, the right side of my hip stung like a bitch as my body flexed with my movement. The stinging pulse was clouding my mind and as soon I was on both feet my whole world became a blur and my body felt like it was floating.

"Justin." I heard Aria panic before I lost my balance and all my weight was shifted onto her, both of us fell forwards and my mind became clear and I realised what was happening. I placed my right hand behind her head so that when she hit the ground the force would go to my hand instead of her head, and as we both fell to the wooden floor I groaned feeling the pulsing pain become a whole lot stronger.