Chapter 19; Get Out Now

Aria's POV:

I hummed to the tune of Trumpets by Jason Derulo and I heard my door open and Justin walked in with some papers in his hand, "So they're here?" He asked pointing at the blue print of the building my mom was in.

"Yeah." I said to him and he looked at me and I knew exactly what he was thinking, "I know I have to tell them." I mumbled scratching my cheek.

"I'm just scared of how they're going to react." I said to him, "They're going to hate me."

"No they're not, now stop being seeing the bad things of the situation. You're gonna get your momma back." He said to me and I smiled but then I frowned.

"What?" He asked me and I scratched my neck awkwardly giving him a face, "What are you hiding?" He asked me curiously with raised eyebrows and I sighed.

"Uhh...we're uhh...we're not just...we're not just getting my mom." I said to him and he gave me aconfused look, "When my mom was taken she was pregnant." I said to him and his eyes widened.

"Holy-"

"Fuck? Yeah I know." I said to him sitting down on my bed, "Wait." Justin said to himself more than me.

"Let me get this straight." He said before sitting down on my swivel desk chair and rolling it towards the bed and he faced me.

"So basically, you and Ryder got together and you thought that he loved you but the real reason was because he actually had your mom and wanted you to suffer?" He said and I nodded.

"He manipulated me telling me that he actually loved me but he was only drawing me in because he wanted me to know that he had my mom even after 3 years of me believing that she'd actually died. Trust me I tried to tell someone, but it only ended up with her and Rose getting hurt and after that I hid it from everyone. The last thing I wanted to do was hurt the people who I found out were alive after so many years." I told him rubbing my forehead before I laid down flat on my bed.

"Is that her name?" He asked me and I looked up to him, "Huh?" I asked him, "Rose, is that your little sisters name?" He asked and I nodded smiling lightly at the memory of her.

"Her full name is Rosalie, but I call her Rose." I said to him and he smiled, "How many times did you see them after you found out that they were alive?" He said.

"Like every two weeks but Ryder would make me...uh." I trailed off and he had a confused look and a few seconds later I knew he had a clear understanding of what Ryder did to me because his jaw was clenched.

"Oh, I swear when I see him I'm going to kill him." He hissed and I shook my head, "Not until we have my mom and Rose back, after that go and kill him all you want." I said to him and he exhaled a deep breath.

"Anyways, do you have a stapler?" He asked me and I shook my head, "No, but I think Dean does." I said to him before getting up, "Check Blake's room aswell." He shouted as I left the room and I hummed before going into Blake's room first since it was the first one that was on my left.

I routed through his shelf section and I went to reach the stapler that was right at the fucking top and I groaned but then squealed when i lost my balance and I fell. I put my hand out trying to find something to grab onto and my fingers felt a file but it came loose as I dropped and I huffed when it fell on top of my chest.

Fuck now my tits hurt.

I groaned taking the massive file off me but I heard a voice from behind me, "Aria what the hell are you doing?" Blake asked helping me up and I held the filein my hand, "I was trying to get the damn stapler but you put it up so fricking high." I said to him and he chuckled but he stopped when he looked at the file in my hand.