Chapter 6; Fuck Her

Justin's POV:

"You're cheating!" Aria whined and I chuckled as I passed her bouncing the basketball down the left side of the court at my house before effortlessly scoring with just a flick of my wrist.

"It's not cheating if I'm good at it." I said winking and she glared at me making me laugh, "Here, try it without me cheating." I said chuckling and a small smile appeared on her face as I passed her the ball. She lined herself up with the quarter line before shooting and just like me, effortlessly scoring.

"Shit, since when the hell did you learn to do that A?" I asked her and she shrugged, "Found something to with my time, plus Dean and Blake always ask me to play." She said bouncing the ball in her hand before passing it to me, "Didn't know you were that good." I said and she cocked aneyebrow a playful smile playing on her lips.

"Doubting me again Bieber?" She said making me chuckle, "Maybe...just maybe." I said and she laughed lightly before we were interrupted, "Yo lovebirds, lunch is ready." Jinx shouted and I glared at him.

He always said that I and Aria would end up being a couple but I doubted that.

He chuckled at my response and I gave him the finger walking in front of Aria as we walked into the house and if you're wondering, yes I did check out her ass.

Baby got back, so you can't blame me.

"Who knew that Jinx could cook?" Aria said hoisting herself onto the counter and Jinx glared at her mumbling 'piss off' which made us all laugh. "Where's Ellie Brad?" Aria said sneaking a piece of pasta into her mouth only to be swatted by Jinx.

"She went to lunch with her parents; they wanted to tell her something apparently." He said to her and I sat down in my seat watching Aria.

Not to sound like a creep or anything like that.

She seemed a whole lot better than she did a few days ago, since she stopped taking the pills like I advised she's been her normal bubbly self around us. I always did have a bad feeling about Clarissa but Dean seemed so into her and I know I would feel guilty if I did tell him because at the end of the day he is my friend.

"Did you go to your doctor's appointment?" Johnson asked as Tevez walked into the room with his phone in hand, "Yeah, they said I was fine and that thesymptoms were something of a cold." She said puzzled and I chuckled at how cute her face looked as she become momentarily confused.

"Jesus, if that's the symptoms of a cold I never want to get sick. You looked like you'd been dragged through hell and back." Alex said and I chuckled as Aria threw a piece of pasta to his face, "Suck on that." She said and Alex laughed as Jinx told us to get our plates of food.

"Justin are you fighting tonight?" Bradley asked and I nodded taking my plate of pasta only to have half of it dumped back into the pan, "Dude." I snapped and Jinx gave me a shutup look. "You're going to get fat and then you won't be able to win." He said and a few seconds later Aria started laughing.

"You think that a plate of pasta is going to fatigue him, are you stupid. Let the boy eat." She said defending me and I gave Jinx a smug look as he huffed.

One thing advantage that Aria had was that she had a hold over all of us.

No matter what it was or when it was, we'd all probably do anything for her.

And it's not just because we're part of the business.

"See she gets me." I said and Jinx mocked me as he handed me a full plate of pasta, I sat on the table opposite Aria who was already in conversation with Johnson about the Lorento's. "So they're like the arch nemesis?" She asked and he nodded.