Chapter 17; I Want To Tell You

Aria's POV:

"Was he good?" Ellie asked me and I snapped my head over to her with a look as if it say 'what the fuck', "Dude I didn't ask you if Brad was good." I said to her and I winced slightly when I walked back over to the fridge to get a glass of water. "Well he's freaking amazing when he's an-" She said but I cut her off putting my fingers in my ears and yelling random words.

I saw her smirk and I kept on yelling the words walking in a random direction until I went smack bang into someone's chest, "Ow." I mumbled and I looked up taking my fingers out my ears to see an amused Justin. "What the hell are you doing?" He asked me and I shrugged not wanting to exactly tell him 'Oh yeah, Ellie wanted me to tell her how amazing you are in bed.'

"I was looking for food." I said instead to him and he rolled his eyes, "You're always looking for food." He said and I stuck my tongue out at him walking away from him and towards Ellie who was giggling, "Shutup." I said playfully to her and she flicked her hair over her shoulder walking out thekitchen.

"Hey daaaaad." I said to him as he walked down the stairs, "You want money?" He asked with a huff and I rolled my eyes, "No I was just gonna ask what we're doing for New Year's?" I said to him before making a bee line for the fridge again realising that I was still hungry.

"I don't know actually, I think we are going over to Jeremy's house." He said typing something on hisphone and I nodded before taking out some melon from the fridge, "Babe do you want anything?" I asked him as he was also typing away on his phone andhe snapped his head up.

"No thanks." He said giving me a small smile and I nodded taking out the container before taking a fork out, "Uh so good." I moaned eating the fruit and I saw Justin head snap up and I looked at him with a weird look and he chuckled.

"Leave me be." I said to him walking towards the living room and plonking myself on the couch only to regret it as a small amount of pain shot through me.

Even if it had been two days since we probably fucked 4 times I was still hurting.

I brought my knees up to my chest watching SpongeBob and I laughed watching as Patrick did the splits in fishnet tights, "Bye hun." My dad said and he ruffled my hair making me groan and he chuckled before walking out the door.

I continued watching SpongeBob until Justin decided to distract me by trying to eat my melon, "Dude piss off and get your own melons." I said and he grabbed my boobs making me gasp.

"Justin." I scolded and he sniggered before quickly taking a piece of melon and stuffing it in his mouth, "Ass." I muttered and he chuckled before pushing my legs down so I was sitting and putting his head in my lap.

"So childish." He said referring to what I was watching and I poked his forehead, "Says the one who was watching it yesterday." I said to him and he kept quiet making me laugh.

"Where are the rest of the guys?" I asked him my fingers getting tangled in his hair, don't judge me his hair is so damn soft.

"They are coming over in 2 hours." He said and I hummed and after four episodes of SpongeBob all the guys were sitting on the sofa, Ellie on my right and Justin who was now sitting up on my left.

I rested my head against his shoulder he pulled up his arm and I shuffled closer, I caught the eyes of Tevez and he smirked making me furrow my eyebrows. I saw him sigh and he wiggled his phone before typing on it and once he looked up my phone vibrated.

I took it out my pocket and I looked at the text he sent me and I felt my heart beat quicken.

From: Tevez