Chapter 36; You're Too Beautiful To Cry

Aria's POV:

"School is so fucking unneeded." I muttered to Ellie as we sat in the cafeteria waiting for Aaron, "You just realised?" Ellie said to me as I picked at my salad with one of the plastic forks that the school generously provided.

Cheap fuckers can't afford metal cutlery.

"I swear Ms Conroy needs to shove her fucking algebra up her damn ass." Aaron grumbled sitting next to me and I rolled my eyes.

"That woman has issues." I said to him and he nodded in agreement as Ellie fished her phone out her bag, "You know I think the whole school thinks that you're engaged." Ellie said to me and I gave her a what look.

"I'm serious; Brittany and Lexi think that you're getting married because of that ring on your finger." She said and my eyes widened slightly, I looked down at the ring and my steadily rising anxietylevels dropped as butterflies swarmed in my stomach.

"They can think what they want to think, I don't give a fuck," I said still admiring the ring; I wiggled my finger and smiled as the diamonds caught the light making the piece of jewellery glisten.

"You are so in love," Aaron said chuckling lightly as him and Ellie laughed quietly at me, "You can't blame me, so shut up." I said to them and they both awed making me roll my eyes.

"You both need to get laid, I swear." I said to them and Aaron playfully hit me as Ellie kicked me underneath the table.

"Ow, and ow." I said to both of them as I rubbed my shin with my left hand, my right rubbing my arm. "Fuckers," I muttered and Ellie giggled at me.

"What have you got next?" Aaron asked and Ellie spoke up, "History," She groaned and I smiled, "I have English." I said to her and she glared at me making me laugh.

"I'd swap anything with History; Mr Glennis is a pain in the fucking ass," She said, "And have you seen his nose hairs, Jesus Christ they're so damn long you could probably plait those things," She said dramatically and me and Aaron laughed as she ranted on about Mr Glennis's nose hairs.

"Well today is the last you get to see of him so shut up," I said to her and she hummed, "No more school after today, just 3 months of relaxation," She said and I huffed.

"For you guys it is, I have to work all summer in fucking Italy." I said to them and they sighed, "I think that it's stupid that you're going to Italy for the whole damn summer," Aaron said and I stayed quiet.

"Can't you like shorten it or something?" Ellie asked and I shook my head.

"Tried and failed."

~

Aria's POV:

"Dean I can't breathe," I whined as he kept hugging me tighter and tighter, "But you're going in two days and I haven't hugged you in what seems like forever." He said squeezing me tighter and I groaned making him laugh.

"I will be gone forever if you hug me any tighter," I said struggling to get out of his grip as I heard the front door open, "Dean, c'mon." I whined and he gave me one last squeeze before letting me go and I gulped precious air into my lungs as I caught my breath.

"Asshole," I muttered to him and he chuckled at me before going towards the fridge, "JUSTIN!" I heard Rose squeal and I smiled hearing them start conversation.

"Yo Moretti," I turned around to see Johnson there walking into the kitchen, "Which one of us?" I asked him and he shrugged making me roll my eyes.

"You got food?" He asked me and I chucked a banana at him and his eyes widened but he didn't duck in time and instead it hit him smack bang on the forehead.