Chapter 23; You're Cute When You're Sick

3rd Person POV:

Grace held her daughter tight in her arms, her motherly instincts going straight into action as she soothed her hysterical daughter.

They had been waiting around 10 minutes, all of them silently praying that Justin wasn't inside the house at the time of the explosion.

"He couldn't have been inside." Salvatore mumbled to himself because if Justin was dead it was going to be his fault as Justin only went back into the house to get him, Dean was now holding a sleeping Rose and thankfully she wasn't exposed to the hysterics Aria was experiencing because she thought that her boyfriend was dead.

Keyword being thought.

Because no longer than 5 minutes later a small groan was heard in the distance and Aria snapped her head up from her mother's shoulder looking around frantically, "Fucking tree." Justin groaned cutting away the rest of the branch that was in his way.

"Justin." Aria whimpered seeing his figure in the distance and Salvatore thanked god that he was okay watching as Aria ran up to him, "Baby why you crying?" He asked but got no response as she held him tight in an embrace never wanting to let go again.

"I t-thought y-you d-died." She stammered and Justin got out a small awh as he held her close "Is your dad here?" Justin asked remembering the fact that the only reason he went into the house was because he had to get him.

"Yeah." Aria said into his shoulder and Grace had a little grin on her face as her and Pattie knew that she and Justin would get together, "Thank god." Justin muttered exhaling a massive breath as Aria calmed down in his arms her head now on his chest.

"Stop crying." Justin said faking a demanding tone and Aria gave him a weak smile as he wiped her tears, "I'm not dead and neither is your dad and you got your momma and sister back." He said to her and she took in a shaky breath as she was still shook up from the thought of Justin being dead.

"Talking of your momma and sister I need to say hi." He said before kissing her and before he pulled away he mumbled an I love you onto her lips making her heart thump a hundred times faster before he pulled away giving her a smile and jogging up to Grace.

"Long time no see huh?" He teased to her and she laughed rolling her eyes before he hugged her, she was like a second mother to him just as Pattie was one to Aria. "Where's Rose?" He asked pulling back from the hug, "Sleeping, she's with Dean."  Grace said and Justin nodded before looking around and seeing all of the Morettis.

And now that Aria was happy, so was he.

~

{1 and a half months later}

3rd Person POV:

A month and a half later and it was as if Grace and Rose were never gone, everything was in place. Rose was attending preschool being 3 years younger than Jasper and talking of him, he and Rose had been getting on really well.

Also, Justin and Aria was stronger than ever knowing that knowing no more Lorento's were going to get in the way of their relationship and knowing that they were just kept for each other didn't just make them stronger but a lot hornier.

Fucking was probably up top of their list at the very moment in time, but it didn't seem as if any of them minded.

"Baby I have to go to school, stop." Aria said as Justin pinned her to one of the walls on the side of the foyer, "But I want you." Justin said to her lifting her up by the thighs and pushing his crotch into hers.

"S-stop." She said breathlessly making Justin smirk, "Why, seems like you're enjoying it." Justin kissing up the exposed skin of her neck and nibbling at the familiar spot that made her putty in his hands, "Aria fuck him later we're going to be late." Ellie said walking into the foyer smirking when she heard both of them huff.