Chapter 13; Don't You Dare Touch Her

Aria's POV:

I hummed along to a tune that was in my head flicking through my school books and felt a pair of arms around my waist, "You're so short." Justin said resting his chin easily on my head. "It's a good thing; I can wear heels and not look taller than you." I said to him and he chuckled.

"What's that?" Justin asked looking down at the book with me, "My chemistry book, I have to revise." I said huffing and he smiled kissing my cheek, "Go revise then lazy." He said and I bumped him with my ass and he chuckled.

"Jesus, babe if you wanted me to hump you all you had to do was ask." He said pushing his hips forwards and I made a humph noise making him laugh, "Such a horny guy." I muttered and he spoke up.

"How can I not be when I have a sexy girlfriend?" He said making me smirk, "Sexy huh? How sexyis she?" I asked him turning around and he had a boyish grin tugging at the end of his lips.

"Very, very sexy." He said his breath hitting my lips as we both had our heads tilted towards each other, "Do you have a boyfriend?" He asked smirking lightly and I nodded smugly.

"A very hot boyfriend." I said and he chuckled, "How hot?" He teased and I smiled. "Very, very hot." I said to him and he grinned.

"Well he must be very lucky to have someone as sexy as you." He whispered his hot breath fanning my lips and I couldn't contain myself and I met him halfway pushing my lips against his.

I let out air through my nose titling my head to the side to get a better angle to those perfect lips, his hands left my waist and slid down my hips before they held my thighs picking me up and putting me on top of the counter, my hands made their way to the back of his neck as our kiss soon became filled with hunger.

Justin's lips left mine and trailed down my neck, his hands lay on my lower back and he pulled me forwards so my ass was just about resting on top of the counter, "Baby." I moaned when he sucked at my sweet spot, I heard him groan onto my skin making every single fibre in my body ready for him to just take me there and then.

"You're going to leave a mark Justin." I breathed out and he hummed, "That's the whole point." He said and I felt him bite my skin and I groaned before he pulled up licking his lips and I looked down.

"What the fuck, that's huge." I said looking down at the purple splotch on my used to be tan skin, "Justin." I whined and he chuckled and I looked up at him. "I'm just marking my territory; nobody else gets this but me." He said and before I could say anything his lips were firmly pressed against mine.

Jesus, I'm going to look like a bruised peach after this.

~

3RD PERSON POV:

"And that's a wrap." Coach Kelly said and all the girls cheered and she rolled her eyes, Aria was at cheer practice; it was the normal thing on the Friday. "Okay, you can go. But remember to practice your tumbles." She said and they all nodded before picking up their bags.

Aria walked into the changing room as she forgot her school bag in the lockers, she walked into the changing room and walked towards her lockers her phone in her hand as she looked around for Justin in her contacts.

She walked past the showers not realising that someone was watching her from inside, Aria pressed Justin's contact finally finding it and held the phone up to her ear. "Babe?" Aria said and he hummed on the phone sitting in bed going through some blue prints of a building.

"Can you come pick me up from practice, Aaron took my car." She said with a cute voice making Justin chuckle, "Sure thing, where do you want me to pick you up from?" Justin asked as Aria took out her school bag from her lockers.