Chapter 33; You Took On 6 Guys?!

Aria's POV:

"Please don't hurt her." I whimpered as the guy literally dragged me by the arm towards the livingroom, I could hear Ellie's screams and with every piercing cry, the more frequently the tears trickled down my face.

I heard him let out a snort and I tried to stop myself from being dragged but that only tightened the grip on my arm.

"You're hurting me." I cried and I let out a groan of pain when he dug his fingers into my arm.

"Well your boyfriend did the same to me so shut up." He growled at me.

"You're doing this because of some stupid fight you had with my boyfriend?" I said trying not to sound defeated but in reality I was, I literally had no strength against this guy.

"No, it's because of what you did to Ryder." He said and my body was pushed harshly into the wall and I gasped in pain as my head throbbed.

"You think you got rid of all the Lorento's?" He asked with a smirk and he pulled down the polar neck he was wearing and I saw the famous L across the side of his neck and I whimpered.

"Well you didn't." He said and his hand went to his belt and my eyes widened.

I was not going to get raped.

I looked around for something to use as a weapon and with all the strength I had, in a matter of seconds I took the plant pot on the table against the wall and aimed it at his face.

It shattered on impact and he fell to the ground with a massive groan, "You bitch." He grunted, moving the glass of his face but he hissed when it dug further into his skin. His forehead had a massive cut across it and as he tried to get up I was already on my feet but I was still weak. I kicked him in the neck hearing a small crack but obviously that wasn't enough when he grabbed my foot making me fall to the ground again.

"Let me go." I screamed at him as I heard Ellie's cries making me even more determined that I was, I kicked with all I had and the grip on my foot went loose as he became either dead or unconscious.

My guess being the first probably.

I let out a shaky breath getting up and I winced seeing my thigh cut from the shards of glass from the plant pot that had broken.

I shook away the stinging sensation when I heard Ellie again and I ran as fast as I could towards her, blood seeping out of the wound on my leg. I opened the door to Justin's room and I looked through the draws next to the bed and I pushed my hand to the back feeling the barrel of the gun that I wanted.

I clicked it into place taking off the safety guard before holding it by my side as I ran back towards Ellie's cries, I could slowly feel my blood trickle down my thigh from the deep cut and I knew if I didn't put pressure on it sometime soon I'd probably end up losing a lot of it.

I opened the door to Johnson's room seeing nothing but before I could do anything a hand was placed over my mouth and I felt a gun being pressed up against my forehead.

"Drop the gun doll." The guy said and I dropped it immediately knowing that if I didn't I would probably die there and then at that moment in time. He pressed the gun further into my skin and I whimpered trying my best not to hyperventilate in fear because if I did, with the grip he had over my mouth I was going to suffocate.

"Now move." He said nudging me forwards with his arm and I walked and he pushed me into my own room, "Please don't hurt her." I pleaded to the guy once he took his hand off my mouth.