Chapter 29; Talk To Me

>>1 Week Later<<

Aria's POV:

I groaned when the bottom of my palms touched the sensitive skin underneath my eyes, there probably wasn't a day when I didn't cry but thankfully only Aaron was the only one to know that since I was staying with him.

"Hey." I heard him say softly as my feet padded against the floor as I entered his kitchen, his parents had gone back on their business trip so it was just us two. "Hey." I said my voice scratchy and I cleared it by coughing slightly.

"Hungry?" He asked and I shrugged earing a small sigh from him, "C'mon you gotta eat." He said with pleading eyes, "Fine." I huffed and he grinned before grabbing two toasts that had coincidently popped out of the toaster.

He spread some Nutella on them before cutting them into four triangles and giving them to me, "Thanks." I said kissing his cheek and he smiled at me and I walked into his living room sitting down on the couch, Aaron following behind me.

I ate my food slowly but happily, I could literally hear my stomach swoon as I filled it with food – something that it had lacked in for days. As I was in the midst of watching my episode of SpongeBob my phone rang, I took it out of the hoodie that I was wearing and I swallowed as Justin's face and name flashed upon my screen.

I sighed and reluctantly swiped my finger over the decline button and put my phone face down on the table in front of me, "Aria you gotta talk to him sometime." Aaron said quietly and I licked my lips before looking at him.

"I got accused of cheating on him, and then found out that it was all a misunderstanding but ended up actually getting cheated on by him. Then I get called a whore and a prostitute by the guy that I love and then I find out that my whole relationship was based off a damn deal that my so called boyfriend made with my dad so he can protect me, so sorry if I don't want to talk to him right now." I said to him my chest rising up at down steadily as the familiar feeling bubbled up inside my throat.

"Aria, he's also hurting you know." He said to me and I clenched my fists trying to get rid of the anger that was slowly churning inside of me, "I...I'm going out." I said to him getting up, I thanked him for the food quietly before putting my plate in the sink and going upstairs to the room that I was staying in.

I got changed before walking downstairs, "Aria, talk to him." Aaron said making me turn around from opening the door, "When you get fucking hurt by the one that you thought would never hurt you, come talk to me." I said harshly before slamming the door behind me trying to get rid of that tugging feeling.

There were so many things running through my head, at the same time of wanting to repeatedly punch Justin in the face I also wanted to run into his arms and for him to tell me that everything was going to be alright.

But how can the person who caused your heartache tell you that everything's going to be okay?

~

3rd Person POV:

"Hun." Pattie said watching her son take his anger out in the gym that they had in their house.

Justin, knowing that everyone else was disappointed in him, decided to stay over at his parents' house. He groaned his breathing unstable and heavy, "What?" He said taking another swing at the punching bag, a small cry of anger following from his mouth before he leaned against it, his hands on either side of the hanging equipment as if it was going to soak up his troubles and take them away from him.

"You gotta talk to her." Pattie said softly looking at her distraught son, "You think I haven't tried, she hangs up even before she picks up the phone. Closes the damn door in my face at Aaron's house, I've tried everything but she just doesn't want to talk!" Justin ranted before his anger followed through his body and to his gesture as he punched the bag; the adrenaline was masking the pain that his sore knuckles encountered.