Chapter 10; Take Me Home Please

Justin's POV:

"I don't, so stop." Aria whined and I saw her and Ellie talking, Ellie saw me and smirked and that made Aria turn around and she playfully pushed Ellie who started laughing. I raised my eyebrows at them both and walked into the kitchen hearing Ellie 'awing' at something.

Girls.

"Justin boss wants you." Alex said just as I started drinking my coffee, I nodded before drinking my coffee real quick and driving over to his house.

"D'Rossi was here and from the CCTV it seems like he wants Aria." Salvatore said and my jaw set at the fact that the prick nearly killed her. "What idiots come into a house and don't disable CCTV." I said scoffing and Salvatore chuckled.

"Such fucking idiots." I muttered ranting on about how I was going to kill them for hurting Aria, "You really do like her, don't you?" Salvatore said knocking me out of my rant and I shrugged, "I guess, but I don't know." I said not really knowing what to say because I was basically talking to the guy who could chop my balls off with the click of his fingers.

"You know what's really weird." He said looking for something in the draws of his office desk, "What?" I asked cracking my knuckles. "Grace said that you and Aria would end up liking each other and becoming a couple." He said referring to his wife, I smiled lightly. "She did?" I asked curiously and he nodded.

"When Aria was born, your mom and Grace always used to fantasise about how you both would get married and have a family." He said before sighing sadly, "She would've loved it knowing that you both liked each other." He said his sentence catching me off guard.

"She likes me?" I asked him with slight wide eyes making him chuckle again, "It's always everyone but the two people who realise that they like each other." He said making me confused. "You'll get it soon." He said and I nodded slowly still confused.

"Now, here's this week's pay. Do you want to put it straight into your account?" He asked and I shifted uneasily in my chair. "Salvatore I hate this whole paying me to protect Aria." I said to him and he sighed.

"Justin, the least I can do is pay you. Let me do it." He said and I reluctantly agreed again, "Now, I need another favour."

~

Aria's POV:

"I can't believe I killed someone." I said to Tevez as I sat on the sofa next to him, he was aimlessly flicking through the channels whilst listening to my rant. "You had a right too and plus don't feel bad, the Lorento's have a reputation of killing innocent people to get what they want." He said and I sighed burying my face head first into the pillow mumbling profanities.

"You know he likes you right?" Tevez said to me and I looked up from the pillow at him weirdly, "Who?" I asked and he rolled his eyes.

"Justin you doof." He said and a weak smile its way onto my face, "Even if he did it would probably be because my dad told him to." I said and he huffed.

"You never ever know when to see the good of a situation." He said and I groaned falling back onto the sofa again dramatically. "I do, I just don't want false hope." I said to him.

"It won't be false hope, he likes you and you just need to see that." He said and I looked up at the ceiling, "Why would he like me when he's fucking girls every week." I said and Tevez groaned making me laugh lightly.

"You're so stubborn and way too deep in the hole called DENIAL." He said shouting the word denial and I laughed lightly, "Since you've been sick he has been with you the whole time. Unless he's been fucking behind our backs which he probably hasn't you have nothing to worry about." He said and I hummed lightly thinking about it.