Chapter 9; I Did Like Her

Arias POV:

"Justin go away." I whined putting my head underneath the duvet as he whined for me to get up. "But I'm bored." He said and I could practically hear the pout in his voice, if people saw what 'the killer' Justin really was like they wouldn't be scared at all.

"Then go and pester someone else, it's too early." I said pulling the pillow over my head and I heard him huff, "Fine." He said dramatically before I heard something hit the floor, I sighed before moving my head to the edge of the bed and poking it out the gap between the duvet and mattress. "What are you doing on the floor?" I asked Justin who was looking up at me and he just shrugged, emphasising a sigh making me roll my eyes.

"Are you seriously going to wait there until I get up?" I asked and he nodded grinning lightly and I groaned loudly before getting up. "Feel special." I warned him as I never got up for anyone, I took a quick shower and got changed into something that went with the weather. It was a little chilly in LA today so I decided on some jeans and a top being casual as I knew I was only going to be in the house. I changed the bandage on my leg taking a quick look at the gash; I winced looking at the line that was indented in my thigh before covering it up. It seemed to be healing well and surprisingly fast for a stab wound, so I was hoping it would be gone before my birthday which was in a week.

I exited the bathroom and ran a hand through my hair seeing Justin on my bed, "You have a comfy bed." He stated snuggling his head into my pillow and I laughed lightly seeing a really weird side of Justin.

"What's funny?" He asked me as I walked over to my dresser table and spraying some perfume, "Nothing." I said and he raised his eyebrows looking at me but I gave him a small smile reassuring him that it was nothing.

Five minutes later I was done with making my bed and Justin was whining that he was hungry, "Did you not think that you could've eaten before you came up and woke me?" I asked and he put on a thinking face making me smile. "Oh yeah, but anyways. Hurry your ass." He said and I rolled my eyes as he practically dragged me downstairs.

"Oh." Dean said looking up to see both of us, he took his bowl of cereal that he was eating before taking it with him as he walked up the stairs. "Ass." I muttered and Justin chuckled lightly, "He'll come around A." He said getting a bowl out and I huffed lightly sitting on the counter and my dad came in. "Hey hunny." He said kissing my cheek and I smiled at him, "Justin." My dad said and Justin gave him a two fingered wave as he ate his bowl of cereal like a mad man making me laugh lightly.

"You look tired, what's up?" I asked my dad getting off the counter myself and going to grab a bowl only to realise that Justin had taken one out for me. "Business, just the usual." He said and I nodded before pouring my cereal in.

"You want me to do it?" Justin asked and my dad sighed. "Can you?" He asked rubbing the stubble on his chin; you could really see the lack of sleep catching up with him. "Sure, but get someone to watch over Aria." Justin said and I snapped my head up hearing my name. "Hey, I do not need a baby sitter." I protested and just as I went to disagree with the total idea of me being watched over, Dean walked down the stairs.

"Dean can baby sit you." My dad said and both me and my brother looked at each other with wide eyes, "Hell no, we will end up fighting and you will be the one cleaning his blood off the carpet." I said to my dad and he rolled his eyes as Dean scoffed. "Dean you're not going anywhere, you're watching over her end of story." My dad said making Dean groan. "That's not fair." He said and my dad rolled his eyes. "Justin let's go." My dad said and Justin chuckled at my face as I stood there with no power.

I was only brought back to reality when the front door closed and I looked at Dean who leaned against the wall on the staircase.

Well might aswell use this time productively.