Chapter 30; She Still Loves Me?

3RD Person POV:

Jinx knocked on Justin's door hearing a small come in, he pushed aside the white wood and sighed looking at Justin who was lying down on his bed, looking up at the ceiling aimlessly chucking a small ball up and down.

He was doing the same thing that Jinx saw him doing this morning at 10, and right now it was coming up to half 6.

"Bro, you gotta get up." Jinx said to a tired looking Justin, it had been 2 days from the whole speechboth Aria and Justin gave to each other and to say it had been a smack in the face to Justin would be a subtle way of putting it.

"I don't want to." Justin said swallowing as he chucked the ball up and watching it come back towards him, he repeated the action over and over and Jinx exhaled.

"C'mon man, all the guys are waiting for you downstairs and you've been locked up here in your room for over 2 days, so please?" Jinx said and Justin sighed putting the ball to the side.

He ran a hand through his messy hair and sat up, Jinx grinned at him knowing he was going to actually socialise instead of moping about his bedroom. Justin huffed getting up and he pulled a v neck over his head before grabbing his phone and walking behind Jinx.

"Ay." Tevez said happily seeing Jinx followed by Justin, "Hey." Justin said lightly scratching his cheek, the emptiness he was feeling was slowly killing him but he was- and everybody else knew that he was putting on a brave face.

"How you feeling?" Alex asked his younger brother and Justin shrugged, not looking at any of them in the eye. "Could be better I guess." He muttered a swallowing hard when his chest started to hurt but he pushed away the physically painful feeling before speaking up.

"H-have um...have any of you guys talked to her?" Justin asked and Bradley spoke up, "Ellie has, but she's with her now so..." He said and Justin nodded sucking his lips in before letting out a breath and stuffing his hands into the pockets of the basketball shorts he was wearing.

"You're coming on the road trip right?" Johnson asked and Justin looked up confused, "For my birthday, it's on Friday so we are leaving tomorrow." Johnson said and Justin nodded in a daze, "Um, then I should uh I should pack." He said to them and Jinx sighed watching Justin walk away from the kitchen and jog up the stairs.

"It's gonna be a long ass road trip that's for sure." Bradley said running a hand through his hair seeing Tevez nod in agreement.

"Is she any better?" Ellie asked Grace as she walked into the kitchen, "No." She said sighing and Ellie frowned. "She's so quiet...it's weird." Grace said and Ellie exhaled. "Give me two seconds." Ellie said and Grace nodded watching Ellie jog up the stairs.

She walked down the corridor and knocked on Aria's door hearing small sniffles from the other side, as soon as the knocks were heard the sniffling stopped and there was dead silence. "Aria it's me." Ellie said softly and Aria gulped a breath as the crying had made her a little winded.

She got up wiping her eyes trying to get rid of the evidence that she was crying, but knowing Ellie even with just crying for 2 seconds she would know.

Aria unlocked the door and peeked her head from around the door seeing Ellie there, "Hey." Ellie said softly looking at her distressed best friend – it wasn't a secret that both she and Justin were heartbroken.

"Are you okay?" Ellie asked tenderly and Aria shook her head, a sob escaping from her throat and Ellie awed before hugging her best friend tight.

"I m-miss him s-so much." Aria whimpered into Ellie's shoulder, holding her tight as if her life depended on it, "I know you do," Ellie whispered sadly feeling Aria's body shake with her sobs.