Chapter 11; I Win

3RD PERSON POV:

"Dude you fucked up." Tevez said to Justin as he walked into the Moretti household, Justin told him to piss off because he didn't need people pointing out something that he already knew.

"Why what did he do?" Dean asked walking down the stairs greeting all the guys that were downstairs. He had talked and fixed the little falling out with Justin so everything was back to normal, at least that's what they thought.

Justin gave a warning look to all the guys and they all sniggered knowing that they had some kind of leverage to use what had happened the night before against Justin.

Justin's actions were only a reflection of the jealousy that bubbled up within him when he saw Aria and Ryder together and the next image of them kissing tipped him over the edge. And Justin being Justin, his immediate instinct was to take revenge and make Aria jealous.

But that backfired and only smacked Justin right back in the face because instead of wanting the reaction of Aria letting him know that she did like him (which he did get in the end) he ended up hurting her aswell, and that definitely wasn't' part of the plan.

At all.

"Justin fucked up big time." Jinx said and Dean raised his eyebrows pouring milk into his bowl of cereal, "What did you do?" Dean asked curiously taking the first bite out of his cereal.

"Long story short, Justin saw Aria and Ryder together and got pissed off and decided to take revenge because he was jealous. She came home looking for him wanting to explain what had actually happened and then all I saw was them two shouting at each other, Aria screaming 'I LIKE YOU NOT HIM' and then some girl coming down the stairs in Justin's shirt." Tevez said and Justin gave him a deadly glare and Dean looked at Justin.

"You're the reason that she was crying?" He asked and Justin nodded slowly trying to get around the fact that he had made Aria cry, "She told me that she was crying because she misses mom." He said and Justin looked up.

"She said that?" He said and Dean nodded glaring slightly at Justin who hung his head down low, "Fucking hell." They heard Aria curse and Justin winced as he heard the strain in her voice.

She walked down the stairs that were part of the kitchen and rubbed her eyes before setting her feet down onto the marble floor of the kitchen, she walked past the 7 guys who were all watching her and she rolled her eyes opening the fridge.

"Stop staring." She muttered but Justin kept on looking and from the corner of her eye she knew that he was stills staring at her, "Especially you." She whispered loud enough for him to hear and Justin sighed rubbing his jaw line before looking down.

She got out some sliced water melon and turned around only for all of them widen their eyes at how tired Aria looked, her eyes were slightly blood shot and when she was speaking her voice was strained meaning that it was no secret that she had been crying.

"Aria, are you okay?" Jinx asked quietly and she hummed, "Perfectly fine." She said quickly before taking a fork out the cutlery draw and sitting at thebreakfast bar, the only seat being available next to Justin.

Blake jogged down the stairs and said hi to the guys before going over to Aria, "What's up baby sis?" He asked ruffling her hair making her groan, he chuckled but it dropped when he properly looked at her.

"Have you been crying?" He asked her and she kept quiet and he narrowed his eyes are her, "Okay, fine, yes I have been crying." She said taking a blackseed out of the slice of watermelon she had on her fork. "Aw, I'm sure Justin can make you feel better." He said with a grin but it slowly faltered when he saw no one else smiling, Aria shifted uneasily in her seat before dropping her fork and pushing the bowl of watermelon away not feeling hungry anymore.