Chapter 18; He's A Manipulative Asshole

3RD Person POV:

"Where's Justin?" Ellie asked Aria as she walked down the stairs, it had been 5 days since she'd literally shouted in his face that her mom was actually alive and not dead like they'd believed for the past 4 years.

"I don't know." Aria mumbled and Ellie frowned at the sound of Aria's voice, "Hey are you okay?" Ellie asked her and Aria turned around and nodded. "Yeah." She said forcing a smile before turning back to making herself some breakfast.

She hadn't talked to Justin, well she tried to but he wasn't picking up his phone or replying to any of her messages which was affecting her, a lot.

She felt as if he had literally broken up with her since she'd told him about what she was doing, she wanted to tell him. She wanted to tell everyone but with the consequence with all of them being hurt she had to stop herself from doing that.

"You ready?" Aria asked Ellie straightening out her jumper and Ellie nodded swinging her bag over her shoulder and contemplating on asking Aria again is she was actually okay because you could see that she wasn't but she dismissed the thought and decided not to push her.

They made their way to school picking up Aaron on the way; Aaron gave Ellie raised eyebrowsconcerning his eyes towards Aria and Ellie shrugged with a hopeless look on her face. Aria pulled up in her normal parking space and she got out the car locking it once they were all out, she walked into the school alone and Ryder stood by his locker looking at her with a smirk.

"Hey doll." He said jogging up to her and swinging his arm over her shoulder and she pushed his arm off her shoulder, "Fuck off." She said to him because he was the cause of the space that had been created between Justin and her.

"That I can't do." Ryder said smug and Aria couldn't take it, he was pissing her off. "I told you fuck off, so fuck off." She said her voice raising and everybody in the hall stopped what they were doing and looked at the pair in the middle of the corridor.

"As I said before I can't d-" Ryder said but he was cut off when Aria punched him in the eye, gasps were heard and Aria stood there looking at a very pissed of Ryder.

He grabbed her wrist hard and Aria whimpered when he dug his nails into her skin, "You're going to fucking regret that." He said dragging his nails down her wrist and Aaron and Ellie ran up to both of them.

"Dude what the fuck, get your hands off her." Aaron said pushing Ryder away and Ryder stumbled back slightly, "And what are you going to do you fag?" Ryder said and Aaron glared at him but Ellie stepped him, "We won't do anything because I'm sure Justin will be thrilled to kill you with his bare hands." Ellie spat at Ryder but that only caused him to grin sickly with amusement.

"Oh, you mean her boyfriend? The one that's ignoring her right now because she told him about what she's been hiding for the past 11 months?" Ryder asked and Aria looked down leaving him to smirk at Ellie and Aaron who couldn't say anything.

"Have fun sleeping with one eye open." Ryder said giving them a two fingered wave leaving as his right eye was beginning to swell badly.

"Why didn't you tell us?" Aaron asked Aria and she shrugged, "He's ignoring me and I can't exactly do anything about that." She muttered her left wrist throbbing and Ellie rubbed her forehead wanting to help out her best friend.

"You might not be able to but I'm sure as hell I will." Ellie said and with that they walked to their classes proceeding to start the first day of 2014.

"Do you not get a fucking hint?" Ellie asked as Ryder went ahead and sat next to Aaron with a proud smirk on his face at the lunch table they were sitting at, "No not really." He said crossing his arms over the table as Aria picked at her nails not looking at the bastard in the eye.