Chapter 7; I Must Be Special

(Few days later)

Aria's POV:

"Aria." I heard someone mumble into my ear and I groaned pulling the duvet higher in an attempt to say to whoever was waking me to fuck off.

"A, you're going to be late for school." I heard the same voice say and I recognised it to be Justin's, it had that Canadian edge to it and not to mention that sexy rasp that was known to be his. "I don't care." I muttered to him and I heard him sigh making me smile lightly.

I thanked god as I wasn't disturbed after that but a few seconds later the duvet were pulled off me and I tried to grabbing onto the duvet but I failed because it came to a point where I was just grabbing onto air.

I heard Justin chuckle and I opened my eyes to see him looking down at me. "C'mon get up, I have to drop you and pick up Aaron on the way." He said and I huffed rubbing my eyes, he was holding up his end of the deal of dropping me and Aaron to school as my car was in the repair shop.

"Ugh, what time is it?" I asked stretching but he poked my exposed stomach making me flinch and whine as he ruined my stretch. "It's 8:10." He said and my eyes widened.

"Fuck, why didn't you tell me that!" I said getting up practically running to the bathroom and I heard him chuckle as I closed the door.

I quickly brushed my teeth and thanked god that I had shower yesterday night before walking out the bathroom and picking out something to wear. Settling on a t shirt and jeans I was about to lift my shirt up before i realised Justin was watching me intently from my bed.

"Go on." He said smirking as he motioned me to continue to strip with him here, "In your dreams Bieber." I said with a small smile on my face before walking to the bathroom, I was about to close the door when his foot stopped me and I opened it a little raising my eyebrows at him.

"You don't have to rush; it's only ten to seven." He said giving me a cheeky smile before he left me there. "You're an ass!" I shouted after him and he chuckled closing my bedroom door leaving me to change in peace. I huffed as I changed my clothes and went downstairs not bothering to go back to sleep because once I'm up, I'm up.

"Hun, why you up so early?" My dad asked kissing my forehead as I walked past him dragging my school bag on the floor to emphasis the early time. "Ask Justin." I said glaring at Justin who was sitting at the breakfast bar as Lorenzo flipped a pancake on the stove.

"Aw c'mon, it was funny." He said laughing lightly, "For you it was." I muttered flicking his forehead and he pushed me with his knee making me huff, "Don't make me hit you." I said to him and he put his hands up in surrender making my dad and Lorenzo laugh.

"How come you're up so early anyways?" I asked opening the fridge and getting a bottle of water out. "I have business to do." He said looking from me to my dad then back to me. I nodded before sitting down at the breakfast bar opposite him, a few minutes later Justin was given a plate of pancakes with strawberries and after I was given my plate of pancakes.

"You don't like strawberries?" He asked and I spoke up, "I'll eat them but only if they're seedless." I said and he picked up his strawberry and inspected it. "A, the whole thing is made up of seeds." He said and I laughed lightly nodding. "I know, I like the taste and smell of strawberries but I hate the actual fruit because the texture of the seeds puts me off it." I said and he widened his eyes making me smile lightly.

"You weird child." He said and I stuck my tongue out at him as I got the Nutella out spreading it on my pancakes. Minutes later my plate was cleared and I washed the chocolate stained surface before leaving it to dry. "What's the time now?" I asked no one in particular, "7:15." Lorenzo said and I huffed glaring at Justin who had a small smirk on his face trying to hide it as he drank his coffee.