Chapter 28; You're Such A Bitch

Aria's POV:

You cheated on him.

You cheated on the best thing that ever happened to you.

I couldn't believe it, I just wouldn't.

I screwed up big time and to make matters worse I don't even know what actually happened. I was currently in the kitchen, my hands wrapped around a small glass of water, I was devastated.

No scratch that, I felt fucking pathetic that I would let jealousy get in the way of something to amazing.

And yes, I was jealous.

I was jealous that this Jessie girl could just come up and grab the attention of a guy, and especially the fact that he's my guy. Well I hope he was still my guy.

"Do you not remember anything?" Ellie asked softly and I let out a heavy breath looking at her, "Not really." I whispered leaning against the counter.

"All I remember was seeing that blonde chick practically flirting with Justin; I shouted at him then walked off only to bump into Cameron..." I said but she looked puzzled at the name. "That guy who was at the beach, the one who you thought was hot." Ifinished and she nodded.

"Well I bumped into him and he spilled his drink on me, then we talked for a little bit before he asked me to take shots with him and I did." I said a lump forming in my throat at the thought of me actually cheating.

Never in a million years would I cheat, especially with the fact that it's Justin that I would've been cheating on.

"I don't even know what happened after that." I whimpered tears accumulating in my eyes as the situation slapped me right in the face.

I had cheated on Justin.

Ellie opened her arms for me and I walked towards her wrapping my arms around her neck as I let my tears out, "I d-don't k-know w-what t-to d-do." I stammered as my sobs got the best of me, my speech coming out in a stutter.

"He hates me." I whimpered letting out a heavy breath as I tried to calm myself down but it was no use, "No he doesn't, he does not hate you." Ellie said pulling me back so I was looking at her but her face was blurry due to my tears.

"Yes he does, I cheated on him!" I said dramatically only for the words to sink in and a small mewl to be produced from me as it began to dawn on me. I paced back and forth in the kitchen chewing on my nail as I thought about what was going to happen with Justin and I.

"You did not cheat on him." I heard a voice say and I turned around to see Aaron there, "What?" I asked confused, Ellie's face matching mine.

"You didn't cheat on him; he just saw it from a different angle." Aaron said and I was still confused, "The guy forced himself onto you, all Justin saw were you two kissing." Aaron said and Ellie squealed giving me a grin.

"That's great, that means you didn't cheat on him." She said and I sighed making her grin falter to a frown, "What?" She said and I spoke up. "You think he's going to believe that?" I said to them sitting down on the breakfast stool.

"He's going to think that I made all that shit up because I want him back." I said my face now in the palms of my hands. I sniffled at the words want him backand I soon found myself crying again, "Hey." Aaron coaxed and I felt him pull me into a hug and I cried like a baby into his chest.

And this holiday was supposed to be drama free.

~

>>2 days later<<