Chapter 22; Promise Me

Aria's POV:

I waved bye to the girls hearing coach chanting a 'well done' to all of us and I smiled knowing that we had perfected our routine for the nationals; I picked up my bag slinging it over my shoulder before taking out my phone.

I thumbed a quick text to Justin because he said that he'd pick me up and after a few seconds after I'd sent the text my phone vibrated.

From: Justin<3

Received 4:57PM

Look up ;)

At first I was confused but then I looked up and I smiled lightly seeing Justin sitting in the bleachers, I walked up to him and he stood up, "When did you get here?" I asked him pecking his lips.

"Doesn't matter when I did, when the fuck were that flexible?" He asked and I smirked, "What, you mean like this?" I asked handing my bag and bending my leg before grabbing my ankle and lifting my leg all the way so it was straight against the length of my body.

"Fuck, just like that." He said and I let out a small giggle putting my leg back down and he groaned pulling me close by the waist his lips brushing off the skin of my cheek, "Do you know how deep I could fuck you if you had your leg like that?" He said in a low voice as his fingers sunk into the skin of my hip and I smirked as I felt his bulge against me.

"Why don't you show me?" I challenged and he growled and before I could do anything I was over his shoulder, "God I have got to get you home now." He growled literally running to his car and in the space of 10 minutes I was pressed up against his locked bedroom door.

"You drive me crazy baby." He said groaning lightly, his palms flat on the door against the sides of my head. "How crazy?" I questioned as his head dipped low and I felt his lips brush against my collar bone, his hot breath making me skin flush in heat as he left open mouth kisses around the base of my neck before eventually leading up to my lips.

"So, so crazy." He said and I smirked before enveloping his lips with mine.

Justin's POV:

I made a sound of satisfaction once she meshed our lips together and my hands slipped from being on the door to the sides of her face, I parted her lips forcefully not wanting to waste any time in asking for an entrance because I needed release.

And I needed it now.

Her fingers curled inside the loops of my jeans and she pulled on them making me crotch press up against her and I felt her bite on my bottom lip before she sucked on it lightly, "Baby." I moaned pathetically as I felt her unbuckle my belt and once it was off she slid it out the loops and threw it to the floor, I stepped out of my jeans as I pulled up the top half of her cheerleading uniform and I felt myself grow harder as the baby pink lace that seemed to be doing wonders for her breasts made her look so innocent.

But I would know that she was far from that.

"Are you done oogling?" She teased and I looked up at her seeing her with a playful glint in her eyes and I let out a quiet groan, "God I fucking need you now." I got out before literally ripping off her skirt with one hand as the other unclipped her bra, her hands fumbled with my shirt and she pulled it up and over my head.

My fingers toyed with her nipples and I felt them harden underneath my touch, I smirked when I heard her let out a small moan my name following it but it faltered when she pushed her hips up against me. My covered cock was pulsing, begging for release as it lay confined in the material of my Ralph Lauren boxers.

I hastily pulled down her panties earning a small gasp from her but it soon turned into a satisfied moan when my fingers slid through her folds, her essence collected on the tip of my two fingers and I brought them up to my mouth and savoured the taste of her on my tongue as her hands gripped at my shoulders.