Chapter 25; It's Too Much

{2 Weeks Later}

Justin's POV:

"And h-hes r-really p-pretty." Aria explained hiccupping as she giggled again from the alcohol; I rolled my eyes chuckling at her cute drunk behaviour, "He is?" I asked her and she nodded in a daze as I carried her upstairs towards my room.

"Yup." She said poking my chest with her finger, I smiled at her as she talked about her boyfriendwho was me but she was too drunk to notice that.

"You look just like h-him." She said her last word being hiccupped as I nudged the door open with my foot, "Do I now?" I asked her and she nodded giggling to herself as I put her down on my bed, she nudged her body further up before lying down like a starfish.

She started babbling to herself literally as I kicked off my shoes and I told her to get up but she whined mumbling a no saying that she was comfy where she was and I let her be before I walked into the bathroom, I did my business before brushing my teeth and walking out the bathroom to see her jumping up and down on my bed, she still had her dress on but her shoes were lying carelessly on the floor.

"It's s-so b-bouncy." She squealed at me jumping up and down turning around in a circle, I walked up to her laughing lightly to myself before putting her over my shoulder making her huff, I walked into the bathroom and I set her on the counter and I gave her the wipes that she kept in here to her so she could take her makeup off.

"Wait." She said to me wiping her cheek with the wipe, "What?" I asked her and she looked hard at me before her head tilted lightly like she was confused, "Who are you?" She asked me and I smiled at her.

"Justin." I said to her and she kept a thinking face giving me a small oh before she carried on wiping her face, she then slid of the counter and I told her to take off her dress.

"You know my boyfriend will kick your ass if you try anything." She said in a matter of fact tone making a small grin etch its way onto my face, "Just turn around Aria." I said to her with a chuckle and she made a small huffing noise before she turned around.

I pulled down the zip of her dress until it came to the hem of her panties, she wiggled it off bending down to get it only to push her ass into my crotch making me groan slightly, I heard her giggle at me before she stood up again, the dress now in her hands.

She walked out the bathroom and I followed, she put the dress on the chair that was in the corner before looking at me, "Can I have your shirt?" She asked me her cheeks going light pink and I took it off handing it to her.

"Damn." I heard her say as she blatantly checked me out, a small smirk made its way to my face as she bit on her bottom lip. "Fuck me." She breathed out and I chuckled at her before stripping down to my boxers.

I heard her moan slightly and I knew she was gonna want it, and I was right because the moment we both got into bed after me actually telling her that I was her boyfriend she was begging me.

"Pleaseeeeeeeeeee." She whined at me crawling over me resting her head on both her hands as she looked at me, "No." I teased and she huffed poking my cheek, she had a habit of doing that.

"But why not?" She pouted now sitting up on me, "Because that'll be taking advantage of you as you're drunk." I said to her and she groaned.

"Stupid reasons." She muttered to herself sliding off me and settling down next to me, "Why would you rather I fuck you?" I asked her moving my body so I was hovering over her, "Yup." She said and I smirked before doing what she wanted.

~

{Justin's Birthday}

Aria's POV:

"Baby." I muttered to Justin and he twitched his nose when I poked it making me giggle, "Happy birthday." I whispered to him and a small smile grew on his face. "Thank you." He said opening his eyes and looking straight at me, "Jesus I feel so old." He said to me snaking his arms around my naked waist, I only had my bra and panties on because let's just say things got a little heated last night.