Chapter 20; What The Hell Is Wrong With You

Arias POV:

"Stay here." Justin whined pulling me closer to him, "No I have to go to school." I mumbled tiredly however all I actually wanted to do was cuddle into his chest the whole damn day. "Oh, the disadvantage of having a girlfriend who is two years younger." He muttered making me roll my eyes and I shuffled out of his embrace before yawning. "I am only a year and 8 months younger than you so hush." I said to him and he mumbled something to me and I couldn't hear.

"What?" I asked stretching making the fabric of his t shirt rise on my body, "Damn put your ass awaybaby." He said half moaning to himself not answering my question of what he was saying before, I turned around pulling my arms down to my side and I saw him propped up on one elbow looking at me with tired eyes.

"It's rude to stare." I said smirking as his eyes flickered from looking at my ass to my face and his cheeks turned slightly pink. "It's not like you don't do it." He said back and I rolled my eyes before walking towards his bathroom, I shut the door not bothering to lock it before stripping off his t shirt and walking into his shower.

It was more of a raised flooring with glass as a shield to keep water in; like a mini wet room. I think all the rooms had an en suite and walk in wardrobe considering with how big the house was but I don't really know.

I turned the handles waiting for the right temperature before getting under the water; I smoothed my hair out my face before using some of Justin's shampoo and lathering it into my head before rinsing it off after a few minutes.

I bent down to get the shower gel but a firm smack on my ass made me jump, "I'll never get tired of doing that." I heard Justin say with a small faltering groanat the end, "I didn't even see or hear you come in." I said to him squirting some body wash in my hand before rubbing it on my body and his hands grabbed my hips, "Perks of being part of the mafia." He said his voice dipping low past my ear as he left kisses down neck and to the curve of my shoulder, the small strings of water washed away the remains of the soap as his hands followed the curves on my body.

"We-we are not having sex now." I said my voice stuttering as I felt a moan build up in my throat as he squeezed my hips. "Doesn't exactly look like you don't want to though." He mumbled and before I could do anything I was pressed up against the glass, my ass pressed firmly against the cold surface as I was turned around in the process.

"Justin I have scho-uh." My voice wavered as his lips found my sweet spot; he had a tendency to give me as many hickeys as he could and that normally was about three or four since the pleasure that would course through me from just that would numb my ability to speak up.

"Baby your skin is so soft." He mumbled tugging gently at the flesh in between his teeth; I let out a small moan at what he did before I felt his hands slid down my back. His hands grabbed my ass firmly giving it a good squeeze which at the same time caused a small spark of pain to mix in with the bliss that came with it; I felt his lips curve into an egoistic smirk when an embarrassingly loud moan left my mouth.

His hands then left my ass and he lifted me up from the thighs pinning me up against the glass sending his evidently hard cock to poke at my inner thigh which was major turn on, his lips had now changed position on my neck three times and I guess he got the memo of me telling him to stop when I tugged on his hair.

He kissed up my jaw but my hormones took control and I held his face in my hands meshing our lips together, a manly moan left his lips as our kiss became hungrier. He forcefully slipped his tongue into my mouth and he happily swallowed the moan that came from me as he did, a small smirk was evident on his face when another moan left my mouth but it faltered when my hands trailed from his shoulders down his abs to his hard on that was poking at my skin.