Chapter 8; Surprise Me

Arias POV:

"You can have the last one." I said to Justin passing the pop tart box to him, he shook his head pushing the box back to me. "You have it; I need to stop eating this junk." He said and I smiled lightly. "But I thought you love pop tarts?" I asked him and he nodded.

"I do, I just need to try and stop eating them." He said and I rolled my eyes, "Nobody can say no topop tarts." I said in a matter of fact tone and it was his turn to roll his eyes. "I believe I just did." He said replying with the same tone and I laughed before taking the pop tart out of the packet. "Are you sure you don't want it?" I teased holding it up in front of his face and he pushed me slightly making me laugh. "Take it if you want it, I basically finished your whole box." I said and he gladly took it from me making me laugh. "What's the time?" He asked and I checked my phone. "1:34." I said and he groaned.

"Damn, I have to get up early." He said and I raised my eyebrows, "For what?" I asked and he spoke up. "I have to train to win this bet that we have." He said and I rolled my eyes. "Dude, but you're all muscly, why the hell do you need to train Mr I-Can-Kill-Someone-With-My-Own-Hands?" I said poking his hard rock bicep and he chuckled, "I may be muscly but that doesn't mean I have stamina, I need to work on that." He said and I huffed.

"Now you're making me feel unfit." I whined and he chuckled poking my flat stomach. "Hey, leave my fat alone." I said and he scoffed, "You have no fat, you have a gorgeous body." He said and I smiled thanking him. "When can I get a better look at it?" He asked smirking as he wiggled his eyebrows and my eyes widened and he laughed at my reaction.

"You guys are so horny." I whined and he smirked. "How can I not be around you?" He asked raising his eyebrows suggestively and I groaned into my hands, "If my leg was better I would so walk out the room." I said and he chuckled, "I was joking A, but you'll lose your V-card sometime." He joked and I poked him. "For your information, I have lost my V Card so suck on that." I said and he smirked.

"And how was it?" He asked and I was about to tell him but then I realised that it was Justin I was speaking to. "Dude, I am not telling you." I said to him and he chuckled. "Aw c'mon, I wanna know." He whined, "C'mon I can tell you about mine." He said smugly and I pretended to gag, "No thanks Jay." I said patting his chest and he chuckled.

"What we watching?" I asked leaning back on the bed, "The Omen." He said and I gulped, "Aw is Aria scared?" He teased poking my arm and I didn't say anything as the credits that introduced the film came up.

"You're going to kill me." I mumbled and he chuckled leaning back next to me, "Nah, that demon child will." He said pointing to the screen where the kid was just staring into space. "Fuck you Justin." I said hiding my face in his shoulder and he laughed. "Gladly." He said smugly his fingers trailing up my good leg but before his hands could go anywhere underneath my clothing I stopped his hand.

"Don't you dare." I said laughing lightly stopping his hand and he laughed in response but before we could do anything a voice was heard from the other side of the door. "How many times have I said to fuck your chicks in the other room and not in your own!" Alex warned and I stifled back a giggle as Justin chuckled.

"I'm not fucking anyone you idiot, plus its Aria. I haven't got that far with her yet." He said sending me a wink and I shoved him as the door opened.

He's such a flirt, but I'm not complaining at all.

"What the hell are you two doing up at this time, you have training in the morning you idiot." Alex said running a hand through his messy hair as his voice was strained with tiredness, "Sorry dad." I said and Alex threw a pen at me but I caught it and threw it at his head making him huff.