Chapter 15; I Think He's Bi

{Two Days later}

Aria's POV:

"Justin." I whined as he started blowing raspberries on my neck making me laugh, "Babe, stop it tickles." I said through my light laughter and I felt him smile onto the skin of my neck, "I love hearing you laugh." He said kissing my jaw and I smiled pecking his lips.

"Are coming over to ours on Saturday?" I asked referring to the fact that it was Christmas in three days, "Yeah and you're going to love your presents." He said and I pouted.

"I told you not to get me anything." I said to him and he gave me a small smile, "Well you got something for me so why shouldn't I do the same?" He asked with a mischievous smile and I wondered how the hell he knew that I got a present for him.

"I saw the bags yesterday." He said chuckling and I widened my eyes, "Did you look in them?!" I asked and he shook his head making me puff out a breath that I didn't even know I was holding.

"Thank god." I said and he rolled his eyes, "Drama queen." He mumbled with a cheeky grin and I narrowed my eyes at him.

"I'm joking, I'm joking." He said in surrender and I laughed at how he immediately apologised, "You're scared of me...I like that." I said to him and he rolled his eyes again, "Only because I know you will go ninja ass on me." He said and I smiled.

"Do you remember when I kicked your ass in the gym?" I asked him and he groaned placing his head on my shoulder, "Don't even talk about that, it was embarrassing." He said and I started playing with his hair as he started to ramble on about how awkward it was being beaten by a girl before yawning.

"Babe, you're going to put me to sleep if you keep on playing with my hair." He said nuzzling his head into my neck but I ignored what he said and kept on playing with his hair, after about 10 minutes I looked down slightly seeing his eyes closed and a small smile on his face.

I went to tell him that if he actually wanted to sleep he should go and sleep on a bed instead of standing against the counter with me on it but I heard the front door open and close and Pattie walked into the kitchen.

3RD Person POV:

Pattie walked into the kitchen looking around until her eyes met Aria's, she smiled warmly at the girl she also called a daughter but then her smile turned into a playful one when she saw her son practically passed out on her shoulder.

"Is he asleep?" She muttered and before Aria could say anything Justin spoke up, "No." He mumbled snaking his arms around Aria's waist and bringing her closer to him since she was sitting on the counter whilst he was standing in front of her.

"Don't stop." Justin mumbled tiredly to Aria and she giggled lightly making a smile appear on his face at the sound of her laughter. Pattie's heart warmed at the sight of her son and his girlfriend and she knew things were going to get pretty serious with the rate and way things were going between them, but to be honest she didn't really mind at all.

Grace (Aria's mom) and her always imagined that Justin and Aria would become a couple

"Well, I just came to give Justin his phone." She said passing over Justin's phone across the counter and Justin mumbled something that they both couldn't comprehend making them laugh.

"Babe, what did you say?" Aria asked, "It's so relaxing." He said and it came out so innocently it made Pattie stare in awe. "So cute." She gushed and they both snapped their heads over to Pattie making her purse her lips together.

"I'm going." She said quickly making them both laugh at her, "Bye." She said to the couple and just as fast as she came in Pattie walked out heading home.