Chapter 12; But I Can't Cook

{3 Days into the bet}

Aria's POV:

"This is not fair." I said groaning as I was sat on Justin's ass massaging his back, "It is fair, I won the bet now you're my slave, now do it harder." He said and I giggled lightly, "That's what she said." I mumbled and he chuckled underneath me.

"Why does your back hurt anyways?" I asked him and he groaned in satisfaction when I got to his shoulder blades making me laugh, "I forgot to stretch before training yesterday." He muttered and I rolled my eyes.

"Only you would do that." I said and he made a humph noise making me smile, "Turn over." I said lifting my hips and he turned around and I sat down on him practically on his crotch. "I could totally get used to this." He said resting his hands on my thighs as I massaged the skin on his toned torso. "Only got four days left, so no you won't be getting used to this." I said to him and he rolled his eyes closing his eyes with a small smirk on his face.

It faltered slightly when I shifted forwards trying to get a better angle and a smug look made its way to my face because I realised what was making his smirk falter.

I was basically rubbing myself across his crotch.

I smiled grinding my hips slightly on his and he let out a small groan as I did it again, "Stop." He mumbled with a strained voice and I smiled moving my body forwards pushing slightly against his covered cock and he moaned lightly which made my body tingle.

"Stop what?" I whispered into his ear biting lightly on his earlobe and he grabbed my hips the sudden force making me gasp lightly and he trembled when I did. "You know what." He said and I bit on my lip moving my head down and kissing his shoulder lightly.

"No I don't." I whispered against his smooth tan skin, I nibbled at his collar bone and my body hunched forwards as he grabbed my ass in his hands making me moan as he squeezed it in his hands.

"Fuck." He muttered when I kissed up his neck and to the right part of his jaw, I smirked now knowing where his sweet spot was and I sucked at the skin biting into it gently hearing him growl underneath me, "Aria." He moaned and I nearly lost it there and then hearing my name come out of his name like that.

What the fuck was this boy doing to me?

I smirked happy with my work as the tan skin that was under his jaw was now a purple splotch, "I stopped." I said smugly and he raised his eyebrowsuggestively with a small smirk and before you knew it I was underneath him.

"What are you-" I asked but was cut off when I felt his lips on my neck, I let out a small moan that I was trying to keep in as he found my sweet spot which was under my left collar bone. I felt him smirk onto my skin and I let out a breathy moan as he bit into my skin.

He growled his hands at my hips slowly inching up every few seconds, "Justin." I groaned as he pushed his hips into mine, his very clear boner pressingagainst me.

He made a sound of satisfaction and then kissed up my neck making me hum lightly as he reached the edge of my lips, I opened my eyes to be met with his hazel orbs staring down at mine and my hand had a mind of its own and rested on his jaw.

He leaned down brushing his lips off mine ever so slightly with a feather like touch that I could barely feel them; I pushed my head up meeting his halfway but the shrill sound of my phone ruined the whole moment.

This is the third time we've been interrupted.

"Leave it." He muttered stopping my hand from sliding the accept button, I laughed as he groaned when I did and I flipped us over so I was on top of him now.